Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doctor visit

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I'm barely 5'8 in the morning. You can make short jokes about me now. :feelsLSD:

Are you serious though because I knew doctor visit can give bad height?
I remember I was measured to 5'11 when I was younger with converse in high school but I was around 5'9; I was leaner but I don't know if it affect my morning/afternoon height a lot and apparently, a chiropractor said I had a slanted neck or back position which affected my height by at least an inch. I later got taller.

Some doctors and even public locations legit can't measure height; there are cases like Dbdr on youtube where the dude was measured around 6'2 to 6'1 but he found he was 5'11. My dad measured near/or at 5'11 with measuring tape near me and his country around 180cm+ but for some reason, his driver's license says he is 5'9.

Last edited:
Are you serious though because I knew doctor visit can give bad height?
I remember I was measured to 5'11 when I was younger with converse in high school but I was around 5'9; I was leaner but I don't know if it affect my morning/afternoon height a lot and apparently, a chiropractor said I had a slanted neck or back position which affected my height by at least an inch. I later got taller.

Some doctors and even public locations legit can't measure height; there are cases like Dbdr on youtube where the dude was measured around 6'2 to 6'1 but he found he was 5'11. My dad measured near/or at 5'11 with measuring tape near me and his country around 180cm+ but for some reason, his driver's license says he is 5'9.
There was a stadiometer on the wall, but the floor was slightly slanted.

There was a stadiometer on the wall, but the floor was slightly slanted.
Brutal.
On the bright side, you might still grow; I grew up in my early 20s so I could the case being similar. My dad grew until 25 and there are multiple cases where men grow in their 20s like 25.

Brutal.
On the bright side, you might still grow; I grew up in my early 20s so I could the case being similar. My dad grew until 25 and there are multiple cases where men grow in their 20s like 25.
Nah, the pediatrician said outright that I'm done growing.