Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Doctoring sucks ass

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
Being a dentist as an incel is an epithome of cuckery.
Young women moggers and old people who brush their teeth once a month with toilet brush come to your clinic and "Doctor, doctor! Is what you are gonna do hurt?":feelsaww:
And I have to be polite to them, cause professionalism.
But once I change to my streetwear and walk back home, the same kind of people is ready to spit on my face or beat me for being ugly, if they weren't cowards.
Serving someone I hate and having a possibility of being sued for making an inadvertent mistake or not completing patients medical documentation looms over me everyday.

Do not work as a civil servant or in a medical profession. Stay away from people.

Damn, thankfully I'm going to become a soy developer so I'll only have to deal with bits :dab:

@RetardedChinlet
Doesn't sound like he's an orthodontist specifically. But it is a general problem for doctors to not actually want their patients to be well, for sure.

at least you can moneymax and try to retire early or something

Dentists arent real doctors

Dentists arent real doctors
same shit in this context. Very few people are going to challenge your authority as a medical practitioner, but outside of that context, they have no reason the respect you.

Volcel if you don't take advantage of those sedatives.

Imagine if your doctor or dentist is a dirty inkwell :feelswhat:

We are everywhere

I never understood how someone can willingly spend 6-8 years of their life going to med school, studying your ass off and then working for long hours, all while having to touch people.

still better than being a neetnigger and only getting 2 hundred bux a month

still better than being a neetnigger and only getting 2 hundred bux a month
Also you, what is the source of your avi? I think I saw that somewhere on TV years ago.