Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Doctors are criminals.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I visited various doctors many times ( including medical check for an army, job ). Its obvious what my physique is very feminine ( small girl-like hands, wrists, narrow shoulders ). And no one ever suggested testosterone therapy. Do they even have heart or conscience? Every male whit shit physique should receive testosterone therapy.

Doctors don't give a fuck tbh.
They just want to get paid a lot

True but remember that doctors do everything for profit. Remember fellow cels doctors give you cancer

they are oblivious for HGH and T benefits

I think it's because they don't know any better. Medicine is still both science and art.

Maybe try identifing as a woman who wants to become a man. Then you'll get hormonal therapy as part of gender reassignment.

I mean it's pretty much not even a lie, since you claim having feminine traits.

Last edited:
most people have bluepilled mindset and doctors are not an exception, they don't realize the full extent of frameceldom's effect on male's attractiveness

Last edited:
I went to endocrinology this summer to predict my future height, my pubity ending etc. I said that literally everyone in my age (18) mog me 14 year old faggots heightmog me. Bitch said that 5,7 is taller than average and average height is 5,5 in Turkey. But when you go outside boys in my age mog me only some of boomers are shorter than me. I have potential from 5'7 to 5'8 only. Its over.

Last edited: