Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Documentary about Mein Kampf is on Jewtube

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I can't believe the jews at Youtube haven't banned this yet. It explains clearly how far ahead of his time Hitler was, and how he tried to save us from the financial enslavement by the jews. Hitler knew what was going to happen if the jews were not wiped out.

View: https://youtu.be/bImSGVYuvjI

And what do you know, 100 years later we have jews in Russia causing wars and threatening nuclear annihilation of the jews in power of the NATO countries, and the jews in Israel are threatening to nuke the muslims in Iran.

WW3 is inevitable at this point. If Hitler had successfully wiped out all these subhumans the world would a much safer place.

Last edited:
If the documentary bashes Hitler and Mein Kampf than yea it won't get removed.

Yea i agree with you how much ahead of time he was, too bad he lost the war, we are fucked

If the documentary bashes Hitler and Mein Kampf than yea it won't get removed.
The documentary actually doesn't do a good job of explaining why anything Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf was bad - it just blankets it as "this is bad" with nothing to back it up. It'll just show somebody being interviewed and saying the book was antisemetic, and predicted WW2, but sort of skips over the reasons. It shows how popular the book was, and how a lot of people worldwide agreed with Hitler. Apparently it was really popular in India too. So much historical facts about that era are always glossed right over, like the fact that the jews really were actively pulling the strings of the economy and attempting to control the world... exactly what is now commonplace.

I can't believe the jews at Youtube haven't banned this yet. It explains clearly how far ahead of his time Hitler was, and how he tried to save us from the financial enslavement by the jews. Hitler knew what was going to happen if the jews were not wiped out.

View: https://youtu.be/bImSGVYuvjI

And what do you know, 100 years later we have jews in Russia causing wars and threatening nuclear annihilation of the jews in power of the NATO countries, and the jews in Israel are threatening to nuke the muslims in Iran.

WW3 is inevitable at this point. If Hitler had successfully wiped out all these subhumans the world would a much safer place.

mein kampf must have been edited by the jews, fren

there guys here in Brazil blackpilling others in Youtube using minecraft, they teach about hyperborea using minecraft, its incredible

Yeah, I want to read the PDF, I don't have time, but I will make the time.

Never read Mein Kampf but people who have read it say that shit is fucking boring, too many pages of rambling and going off topic and many of his theories are crazy and stupid. Same shit happens with Das Kapital which even commies agree they haven't read it because it's too long and complicated kek.

that shit is fucking boring
Yup, it's not exactly exciting stuff. I tried reading a few chapters one time and gave up. Maybe find a Coles Notes version, or even this documentary will give you the gist of it too.

Yup, it's not exactly exciting stuff. I tried reading a few chapters one time and gave up. Maybe find a Coles Notes version, or even this documentary will give you the gist of it too.
Maybe Hitler wasn't a very good writer

Go back to /pol/ if you want to shill this shit here.

Go back to /pol/ if you want to shill this shit here.
Storm front / Swamp front is a fuckinng cancer that grows everywhere

Hitler would have killed all incels

Nazis LITERALLY had mansions full of prime Stacey's that were for exclusive use of elite SS officers, etc. Nazism is the opposite of Rodgerism.

Nazis LITERALLY had mansions full of prime Stacey's that were for exclusive use of elite SS officers, etc. Nazism is the opposite of Rodgerism.
Obviously a ideology that wants to kill 90℅ of men for being undesirable by foids shouldn't be pleasing to us because we are its prime targets.

Attachments

• images (1) (20).jpeg
    images (1) (20).jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 6

Marxism-Rodgerism is the way for the undesirable wretched of the earth to liberation!

View: https://i.imgur.com/1vWPQ56.jpg

The guy was a lunatic. His stupid decisions cost him the war, he did a shitload of drugs, and he hated ethnics. And i don’t think slaughtering anyone who came from a jewish family was the best way to handle the jew problem

i don’t think slaughtering anyone who came from a jewish family was the best way to handle the jew problem
Are you kidding me? The holocaust was the closest we ever got to ridding the world of evil once and for all. Instead Hitler lost. The jews built atom bombs. And now we are all slaves of the jews.

If Germany had won WW2 we would be living in possibly the greatest empire since Roman times, nuclear bombs might not even exist (or be unnecessary to build), and the jews would be the villains in history books.

The jews are the reason the world sucks today, and the reason humanity almost certainly will be extinct within 100 years. They need to be killed off. Hitler knew it, he was way ahead of his time.

Zoomer moment

Are you kidding me? The holocaust was the closest we ever got to ridding the world of evil once and for all. Instead Hitler lost. The jews built atom bombs. And now we are all slaves of the jews.

If Germany had won WW2 we would be living in possibly the greatest empire since Roman times, nuclear bombs might not even exist (or be unnecessary to build), and the jews would be the villains in history books.

The jews are the reason the world sucks today, and the reason humanity almost certainly will be extinct within 100 years. They need to be killed off. Hitler knew it, he was way ahead of his time.
He was right about the elite level kikes being in control but those aren’t all jews. Before Hitler came into power Samuel Morgenstern who was a jew was a business partner of Hitler who helped him sell his artwork. He could have used at least some of the millions jews as soldiers to help him win the war

Also as incels we would have been treated really badly like forced sterilization snd euthanasia for bad genetics or mental health problems. It was very limited what you could say and punishment for breaking laws was very harsh and could often lead to concentration camps

not one click becasue i dont give a fuk about this sex haver

Who can argue with this ?

The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.

If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.