Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does a normie need a doctorate (not medical doctorate) to get a stacy?

Does a normie need a doctorate (not medical doctorate) to get a stacy?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
As a blackpill calculator, does a normie need a doctorate (PhD) to get a a Stacy?

stacy wants some of your hard earn status so she can go around and cucked you out with a chad, vlad, chang and tyrone why you suffer at work :feelskek:

no PhD for your face

No, just money.

Why are so many of your posts about graduate degrees?

No, holes cannot gauge intellect.

I'm blackpilled my plan is to get a MS and find work in most fields
Yeah me too but i'm not really obsessed with it also my plan is to get a deggre and ms then work in weaponary industry. I pick mechanical engineering before the college entrance exam.

Because i'm obsessed about them
Ok just wasn’t sure if you were seriously interested in them or if you were an infiltrator using it as a gimmick.

If you’re a normie a Stacy only cares if you have money. She doesn’t care how you get it

Looks is above everything even if you have money there is someone who have more money than you and he even more goodlooking even jeff bezos can get cuked by dicaprio and will smith by tupac ghost and his son friend jfl about this :bluepill: he should rope and delete is wife:feelsaww: (in games)

Phd = money and status only keeps women around after getting them in the first place by your LOOKS

That allows you the option to betabux for a roastie and her kids.

They need a lot of money, doesn’t matter where that money comes from, maybe ideally something legal.