Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anybody else hate this shit?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
When i get asked if im good at something or have some specific talent or strength the only thing i can say is, im good at nothing and have no talent in anything. Then i get the response "Nonsense, everyone is good at something or has some talent" from other people.

What a load of bullshit, why does society assumes by default that everybody has some useful talent or something like that? Why can't they accept the fact that there are people who have no useful talent or are good in nothing?

Because there is no god/justice if someone as ugly as you doesnt have some sort of talent to balance it out. They just dont understand how someone can be born with absolute nothing.

I’m good at drawing and annoying people, that’s it.

Just the conversation tactics of normals. They see your response as an affront to the discussion, trying to put an end to it, so they try and force the conversation to continue while putting emphasis on it being your fault for being 'boring'.

Most people are good at nothing. They just like to hype it up to others.

yeah, that and being asked about my interests. It never makes for good conversation. Like who actually gives a fuck? I hate normies and all their bullshit small talk.

Last edited:
why does society assumes by default that everybody has some useful talent or something like that? Why can't they accept the fact that there are people who have no useful talent or are good in nothing?
It's some variation of the just world fallacy. Being forced to confront the fact that useless cannon fodder accounts for most male births would turn their Disney-programmed world upside down.

When i get asked if im good at something or have some specific talent or strength the only thing i can say is, im good at nothing and have no talent in anything. Then i get the response "Nonsense, everyone is good at something or has some talent" from other people.

What a load of bullshit, why does society assumes by default that everybody has some useful talent or something like that? Why can't they accept the fact that there are people who have no useful talent or are good in nothing?

Yes I'm literally bad at everything even video games lol. I've been playing some multiplayer games for years and newbies mog me

Small talks like this is the reason why I despite normies. They act all happy and positive just to get through the day when they know damn well they're miserable as well. "My talents are time management skills". Like, get the fuck off your high horse.

Yes I'm literally bad at everything even video games lol. I've been playing some multiplayer games for years and newbies mog me
Brutal

I hit top 0.5% players in every vidya i ever played, bf cod lol csgo

Pm any art you made, would like to see it

I stopped years ago when my hand developed numbness but I’m still good at annoying people. :)