Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anybody else play their old childhood games for the feels?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
I have been frequenting roblox for some time now because I had such good memories of back in the day where I just surfed the games the entire day on roblox with my brother. Its all soo different now coming back to it seeing all this kids run around carelessly. Heh, kind of like how I was back in the day... Its all soo sad and yet funny how everything moves by soo fast, it seems like just yesterday i was playing some games there. This is fucked...

GROW UP AND WAGESLAVE
STOP LIVING IN FANTASY COPEWORLD

YOU HAVE TO GO TO A JOB WHILE STACY STAYS AT HOME AND GETS ON CAMERA FOR MONEY

Society will implode if things keep going like this.

It is unfair people have to work 9-5 while Stacies are showered with money for not doing any work.

Get a job you fucking manchild and pay some taxes you silly inkwell:feelsohgod::feelsohh:

I still play gta san andreas from time to time just to feel the nostalgia ngl.

I sometimes play Pokemon, specifically the 4th generation just because I remember playing pokemon diamond and pearl when I was a kid.

GROW UP AND WAGESLAVE

It is unfair people have to work 9-5 while Stacies are showered with money for not doing any work.
Thankfully I wageslave for myself not for a female since I don't have one

GROW UP AND WAGESLAVE

I was watching some cuck's twitch stream today, and someone in the chat wrote that he doesn't like titty streamers (presumably as people). Cuck streamer said the titty streamers aren't doing anything wrong, just taking advantage of a market or something like that. I guess the streamer had a point...

But yea it ain't fair.

Yeah I play with my dick

Yes. Most of the games I play are ones I've been familiar with since I was young.

I did this occasionally but once the nostalgia fades there’s really no enjoyment left sadly

Thankfully I wageslave for myself not for a female since I don't have one

Ultimately everyone's taxes support some foid in one way or another.

Even taxes that are spent paving roads and highways, roads which will be used by Uber drivers to carry foids to their client's house/Chad's house.

Playing old games is probably one of my biggest copes. I hope I don't tire of it though.

I don’t know if this counts but I really like playing the bing bing yahoo on the Nintendo switch while le wifey fucks our bull

I’m too lazy to unplug my Xbox or charge up my 3ds to do so and

i play lol to remind the good old times when i had 5ppl squad to play with.now i am playing it all alone.

i only play with my dick

I sometimes play sonic games ngl

Pic related is my childhood video games.

I don't even think you can play them on modern TV and no i dont play them because why would i, nostalgia just hurts me more than it helps, its like taking pain killer, when it wears off the pain seems even worse than if you just didnt take any pain killer to begin with.

Attachments

• NES_System_Pack-2-500x500.jpg
    NES_System_Pack-2-500x500.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 27
Every now and then I play Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 for the nostalgia, but it’s never completely the same. Those were the first video games I ever played. Though the games are just as fun now, the nostalgia isn’t the same. Also I play Minecraft, I wish I could go back to 2012. Minecraft is still fun now but it will never be the same.

Now that I’m reminded of it, I may play some N64 games when i get home. Thanks for the life fuel.

I sometimes play Pokemon, specifically the 4th generation just because I remember playing pokemon diamond and pearl when I was a kid.
I play the 3rd Gen, like i did back in the day in primary school.
Out of all gens, the 3rd gen sticks out the most, it has been my personal favorite.
Its more difficult, the gameplay is simple and it keeps the game´s aesthetic.
Better story and so on, I love Kyogre.
The only game that i also find very interesting is Heartgold since you battle Red in that game, cool stuff.

Every now and then I play Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 for the nostalgia, but it’s never completely the same. Those were the first video games I ever played. Though the games are just as fun now, the nostalgia isn’t the same. Also I play Minecraft, I wish I could go back to 2012. Minecraft is still fun now but it will never be the same.

Now that I’m reminded of it, I may play some N64 games when i get home. Thanks for the life fuel.
You are welcome

It hurts more because I feel worthless.

It hurts more because I feel worthless.

Yeah, especially when you think about that all the people who did play these games back in the day are full fledged functioning super normies now living life to the maxx, while you're there rotting trying to cope with nostalgia of a time those normies have long forgotten about for their superior sex having present day lifestyles.

I've tried playing OSRS and Tibia and while I still enjoy the nostalgia I get from the graphics and music, I don't really like grinding for hours surrounded by bots
in my teen years I was really into OTS Tibia, basically private Tibia servers where you could modify the game: I liked scripting, mapmaking etc.

I'm more into single-player games now and I'd like to basically create my own RPG which would be a mixture of Tibia and Runescape (basically a 2D RPG with open world and some focus on grinding; think Stardew Valley)
I could do it by modifying the OTS servers and playing around by Tibia client, but: running a server for one person is an overkill, OTS servers are a lot of bloated code I can barely understand and they're not even that easy to compile on GNU/Linux and I'd always be limited by the proprietary Tibia client
so I've decided to create my own engine from scratch: I want it to be highly customizable and extendable (so you can use your own graphics, no hardcoded skills - almost everything is supposed to be scriptable etc. )
the actual game I want to make would be basically Runescape with Tibia graphics, but the engine could be useful for many other rpgs
I haven't really decided on the technology yet: I know Python well, but I have a lot of terrible programming practices, so maintaining code with more than 1000 lines becomes insufferable; I've already written a simple engine with rougelike graphics in C (extentable with Lua, just like most OTC servers), but C is too autistic in the long run; then I've tried (written a simple early-Tibia like engine) in Love2D (Lua), but Lua also encourages bad programming practices and it's not as fast as I'd like
I think about learning Java from scratch and using that - apparently it's good for big projects and learning a language from scratch could help me relearn good programming practices, so I won't get lost in bloat; also it's multiplatform by design which is very important for me
I pretty much enjoy the journey more than the end goal, so I don't mind rewriting the same thing a couple of times (each time I learn something and it turns out better)
idk if I'll ever publish the engine, but playing around is fun

Rome Total War, Medieval 2 Total War, Empire Earth, Clash of Civilization, Civilization 3 and 4, Empires Dawn of the Modern World, Heroes of Might and Magic 4...

This is from 2004. I remember running back to home from school to play Epic online battles with other autistic incels. Best period of my life.

Last edited:
Yeah, especially when you think about that all the people who did play these games back in the day are full fledged functioning super normies now living life to the maxx, while you're there rotting trying to cope with nostalgia of a time those normies have long forgotten about for their superior sex having present day lifestyles.
Totally. I watched nes games videos a couple of days ago and I shed a tear how I had so much fun with my childhood friends.

I regress to 8bit NES games all the time.

Super mario world 1
sometimes this or Super Mario RPG as i remember playing those when i was like 5 or 7. my dad would watch me play and then we would all go to the dinner table and my mom would make her homemade food and ask me how the game was and i would talk on and on about how much fun and cool the game was. if i couldn't beat something i would give the controller to my dad and he would pass it for me effortlessly.

so many great memories. i have the games on emulator. if im playing the game somtimes i get to a certain part where im brought back 20+ years and remember distinct memories of when i played that as a kid. like if i went back in a time machine in my head. and then i'll just play the game and cry and cry and cry as im playing. i dont think my parents ever thought i'd fall so low as an adult. im quite confident in saying they would have rather i died as a kid so they could keep that hopeful potential alive than see me as i am now: a failure

Yes I always go back to Mario Sunshine and Wind Waker, such great games

i replayed prince of persia warrior within recently .. it was fun

My frisbee, Slinky, Light Brite, Smash Up Derby, GAF View Master, Mousetrap, Scrabble, Risk.

yes man i play banjo kazooie

I lack the patience to actually play games these days, but I watch a lot of YT nostalgia vids of 90s gaming\technology\culture and reflect back on those few happy memories I have. . .

I still play gta san andreas from time to time just to feel the nostalgia ngl.
Bombing around the woods on a pit bike at night, listening to K-Rose, and trying to find the elusive Bigfoot. Happy days.

My frisbee, Slinky, Light Brite, Smash Up Derby, GAF View Master, Mousetrap, Scrabble, Risk.
Interesting how quickly childhoods can change in only a few decades. As an insular\reclusive child, I'm not sure how I would've coped growing up without Nintendo and Sega to keep me occupied.

Rome Total War, Medieval 2 Total War, Empire Earth, Clash of Civilization, Civilization 3 and 4, Empires Dawn of the Modern World, Heroes of Might and Magic 4...

This is from 2004. I remember running back to home from school to play Epic online battles with other autistic incels. Best period of my life.

View attachment 123975

View attachment 123976

View attachment 123977

did u ever play star wars galactic battle grounds? i used to play it in like the early 2000s, stopped for a while, and recently (within the last 2 years) will throw a game on every now and then. there a tiny community of people who still play it online.

who wouldve thought that 16 years later id still be playing it as an adult. literally every teenager or kid from that era that i played with is probably a fully functional adult with 3 kids and a house by now. meanwhile im still playing it in 2019 and trying to build nice bases, lol. i cant think of anything more depressing than that tbh. i also play half-life 2 from time to time to relive my nostalgic golden years (the early 00's). i guess i just wanna live back in that era again as a young teenager

Too much suifuel because it reminds me of a time when I was naive and had hope, it just leads to an endless cringe fest and me saying - "no no wait" to myself as my brain flashes from cringey memory to cringey memory

I did it many times, NGL.Now it doesn't happen though, because I'm almost 30 and would feel like to waste more of my time. I recently played and finished Earthbound for the first time, "thank" to the AVGN review of this game.
Felt nostalgic eventhough I didn't play it on childhood.
If I had a gf I would not even think of playing to any of my childhood video games though.