Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I regret the amount I've spent on skins and games

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I regret spending like 200$ on league of legends for skins and probably over 800$ in my steam account. I play only 2 or 3 games and I used to buy games just because it was bringing me happiness. I'd get excited, buy it and never even download it. I regret owning so many games that I'll never play but I had to buy them anyways because of a temporary dopamine boost. If I could go back in time I would try to do something else other than rotting, perhaps focus on my mental health and definitely do some sport like running. All I did during my childhood was collecting games, leveling up my Steam Account, rotting, listening to depressing songs and thinking about how much my life sucked and thinking that when I become an adult things would get better.

this is why most modern games are trash, utilizing a BS pay to win system

You are part of why modern games suck.

p2w games are like bars

p2w games encourage players to become whales
bars encourage foids to drink and gain weight until they become whales

You are part of why modern games suck.
never bought a new title. I always waited until 80% or at least 50% discount. If there is a new title I pirate it.

p2w games are like bars

p2w games encourage players to become whales
bars encourage foids to drink and gain weight until they become whales
league of legends is not pay2win...

Better than paying for OF at least.

If you spent money in online games, you were duped. ( unless you got those games working now, as offline single player games )

Which i do, NFS World and RuneScape ( 2009scape )
Standalone fully functioning games with intEResting bots.

just use torrent for singelplayer games and buy only multiplayer that you like

Yeah go running you might run into a pussy you faggot

Why the fuck will running fix your life when you are ugly nigger broke autistic incel you moron

I regret spending like 200$ on league of legends for skins and probably over 800$ in my steam account. I play only 2 or 3 games and I used to buy games just because it was bringing me happiness. I'd get excited, buy it and never even download it. I regret owning so many games that I'll never play but I had to buy them anyways because of a temporary dopamine boost. If I could go back in time I would try to do something else other than rotting, perhaps focus on my mental health and definitely do some sport like running. All I did during my childhood was collecting games, leveling up my Steam Account, rotting, listening to depressing songs and thinking about how much my life sucked and thinking that when I become an adult things would get better.
What's that, $200+$800 over a decade? Do you think you'd have +1k in your bank now? No, it would've been wasted on other things that have also devalued. Everyone wastes tons of money, that's how the economy works.

JFL thats some rookie numbers

I spend 1000$ on Epic7 and I don't even play that shit anymore JFL

What is the average amount of money wasted?

$18,000 per year: the amount Americans spend, per person, on nonessentials according to a survey by Ladder and OnePoll, as reported by Vox.31. 8. 2023

Better than blowing money on a whore,
be proud of yourself

this is why most modern games are trash, utilizing a BS pay to win system
I fucking hate microtransactions. Even purely cosmetic stuff like skins irritates me. They should be unlockabled obtained through playing the game. This garbage has killed modern gaming for me.

Last edited:
I fucking hate microtransactions. Even purely cosmetic stuff like skins irritates me. They should be unlockabled obtained through playing the game. This garbage has killed modern gaming for me.
not only that, but only about 50% of the actual content is available upon release and the rest gets steadily pumped out as DLC

Yeah go running you might run into a pussy you faggot

Why the fuck will running fix your life when you are ugly nigger broke autistic incel you moron
:what:

Its over

You are whore? Yes?
t.

dnr but the only money I've spent on video games are some CDs I bought as a kid before I learned to pirate.