Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does anybody still play Clash of Clans?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
I started playing it in 2015 it was based:feelsaww:
Screenshot 2022 05 18 11 23 26 962 comsupercellclashofclans
my village:feelsaww:

Last edited:
Havent touched it since 2016-2017

The only mobile games I've ever played where a few anime gacha games tbh ngl.

Nah but i played it before.I prefered Crash Royale tho when i was in school

Never started. I got off the train once it became obvious where the industry was (((headed))).

No, it gets boring fast when one wall costs 1/4 of your gold and an elixir collector takes 2 weeks to upgrade

Clash Royale was much more fun and had way more strategy/competitiveness. Especially in tournaments where the cards are all the same level. Though at times the matchmaking felt rigged and always gave you opponents with hard counters to your primary win conditions in their deck.

No, it gets boring fast when one wall costs 1/4 of your gold and an elixir collector takes 2 weeks to upgrade

Clash Royale was much more fun and had way more strategy/competitiveness. Especially in tournaments where the cards are all the same level. Though at times the matchmaking felt rigged and always gave you opponents with hard counters to your primary win conditions in their deck.
Im ass at CR:feelskek:

Trust me, it's not just skill level, the matchmaking on that game is highly rigged and designed to piss you off
oh lol i think i have like 1300 trophies i haven't played it in a while

oh lol i think i have like 1300 trophies i haven't played it in a while
Damn yea they updated the game a lot and now the top arena is like 5,000 trophies and the leaderboards end up with ppl in 7/8k range

Haven't touched it for like 1-1.5 years. My TH is 10 almost maxed iirc. I had the same base like yours when my th was 9.

Haven't touched it for like 1-1.5 years. My TH is 10 almost maxed iirc. I had the same base like yours when my th was 9.
Damn i think I'll push master 1 and upgrade it to 10 probably

I used to play it, but after time I lost interest in it.

Clash of Clans feels like a soulless tool to extract your money.

Clash Royale I actually fell in love with because that game is pure gameplay and will never prevent you from playing. The time and resource gates only affect card upgrading.

Jfl at all the curries on this thread falling for gacha games

never got around to trying it tbh

I miss this one game I tried where you could build swordsman/archers and while you could train knights and mounted archers you cuold also just walk up to random roaming horses to upgrade your units at low cost

I played it on facebook wish I recalled the name, might be cancelled.

Basically I would stockpile mounted archers and just destroy everything in the field using hit and run tactics

-

I also miss Army Attack and Zombie Lane and Castleville.

Nah, I was still playing Clash Royale tho, up until a few months ago. I'm trying to quit vidya in general.

Haven't played it since I was a kid

, it’s only No, it gets boring fast when one wall costs 1/4 of your gold and an elixir collector takes 2 weeks to upgrade

You gotta treat it as an idle game, it’s only fun if you play in small 10 min increments everyday on your commute.

I started playing it last week, can you make a clan and donate me a dragon. :feelsaww: