Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL does anybody take those "reject modernity, embrace masculinity" videos seriously?

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
yes they are motivating and it is great to see fellow men not being ashamed of their actual nature

but then i take a seat because... when they show the "embrace masculinity" part of the video, they only show fucking chads

am i trying to cope with those videos? fuck...

Those videos are meant to appeal to incels in denial

What the heck does "reject modernity" even mean?

What the heck does "reject modernity" even mean?
i don't know, when they show the "reject modernity" part of the video, they show the leftist betas sjw cucks that are not even considered men. men who wear foid attires, are fat as fuck, have weak minds, and leftists commie ideals

i don't know, when they show the "reject modernity" part of the video, they show the leftist betas sjw cucks that are not even considered men. men who wear foid attires, are fat as fuck, have weak minds, and leftists commie ideals
Don't be a tranny, a fatty, or a soy, and be right winged.

Redpillers are big Trump fans for an odd reason.

those "masculinity" videos sure use girly af music on their cringe videoz

They are cringe but I have no problem with them since it's obvious it is a :redpill: mindset

They have a point but it's cringe because we're tired of seeing it years ago

I have never seen a video of what you are describing

Don't be a tranny, a fatty, or a soy, and be right winged.

Redpillers are big Trump fans for an odd reason.
eh people can be whatever they want, i don't give a shit. although those modern guys are total fucking cringe and a fucking disgrace to humanity

hey trump is hilarious, that's all:feelskek:

They are cringe but I have no problem with them since it's obvious it is a :redpill: mindset
yes, it is just that i am not used to the positivity of masculine traits no more. in a society that pushes for fucking feminine bullshit

I have never seen a video of what you are describing
bro... they are literally everywhere. but of course youtube keeps it low key because it is against their propaganda

"Reject modernity, embrance masculinity" is just chad larping. It's not about rejecting modern values as much as rejecting modern leftism and pretending how masculine you're and getting bitches on your dick.

"Reject modernity, embrance masculinity" is just chad larping. It's not about rejecting modern values as much as rejecting modern leftism and pretending how masculine you're and getting bitches on your dick.
based

also yeah it is literally chad larping, the comments are literally ridiculous

Reject modernity , embrace escapism :blackpill: