Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Does anyone else feel a bit nervous around lonely/awkward dudes?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/16e9o7j/does_anyone_else_feel_a_bit_nervous_around/

I am currently at a beachfront bar by myself, reading my novel, having a beer and enjoying the sun. Some random man (mid-late 20s?) came and sat directly opposite me at my table, didn't ask if he could sit, and just generally acted fairly awkward/out of place.

I remember reading about how Elliot Rodger would frequent bars where women went in the hope that one would talk to him.

Random ugly sperg = ER. Coming from the same holes who claim you need to hate women to be inkwell :feelshaha:

I know I'm a woman in my mid-30s, so should be invisible according to incels, but I regularly get mistaken for early 20s.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

It just means the guy was ugly.

If he was Chad she wouldn't mind the akwardness and jump on his dick

I guess that explains their obsession with incels, they're genuinely afraid of ugly lonely men. Makes sense why incels live rent free inside of their heads

Why is an engaged woman going to a bar alone

hilarious. she has read all of elliot rogers manifesto, that puts her ahead of most people on this forum

I'm 30 but sometimes people think I'm 20. Please guys I'm still valuable right? Why is everybody silent? I was waiting for comments on that one..dirty misognistic pigs! This sub is infested by incels?"
top kek :feelskek: i guarantee she doesn't look a day younger than 30

At this point every incel should cold approach very lewdly at least 10 foids a day. If they're gonna hate us regardless just for existing at least let's give something tangible to fear. And I know very well how to make those cute little bunnies absolutely terrified.

I know I'm a woman in my mid-30s, so should be invisible according to incels
this bitch knows nothing

At this point every incel should cold approach very lewdly at least 10 foids a day. If they're gonna hate us regardless just for existing at least let's give something tangible to fear. And I know very well how to make those cute little bunnies absolutely terrified.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking

Some random man (mid-late 20s?) came and sat directly opposite me at my table, didn't ask if he could sit, and just generally acted fairly awkward/out of place.
Bitch he can sit where he wants, you're not a queen demanding people to sit somewhere else you dumb whore.

Her life is so easy that she has to make up problems in her head. All the guy did was sit at her table.

Being awkward and ugly, while not talking or bothering women at all, and just minding his own business = Hates Women

Being Chad, and punching them in the gut, and raping them to the point they need to stay in a Hospital for 2 weeks = :owo: :owo: :ahegao: :owo: :owo:

It would be based if all foids thought like this tbh

"I'm a happily engaged woman who has no real interest in striking up a convo with an awkward younger guy." What the fuck is this supposed to mean? Did she admit that she is a fucking cheating piece of shit if it was not an awkward young guy but Chad instead?