Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else find it hard to fully believe their childhood is over?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I dunno, maybe I'm speaking rubbish atm, lol

I just almost feel like in a moment maybe I'll wake up and actually all this was a dream and I'm still 10 years old or something.

Goodness knows why. Maybe on some level I thought things would never change, you know?

My mum actually died a couple of years back and that's probably part of what's doing it. Things just feel a bit surreal when your entire formative years things were a certain way and now as an adult they're totally different.

I don't know how other people handle it so well!

Maybe the better the life you have as an adult is - especially socially - the more you can move on from past memories at least to some healthy degree.

Sorry, bit of a heavy one! Losing a parent is really not easy but yeah erm... make the most of having them around while you can!

Jfl at this guy @Zer0/∞ i’m wouldn’t be surprised if he is from IT with his bluepilled threads.

TRUECELS DON’T have childhoods.

My childhood was spent with drama with family and me and my brother fighting over miniscule shit, and my girl neighbors liking my brother. I mean yeah sure there were some good moments but i don’t fond over it.

My childhood and adolescence was very traumatic but I was at least decent-looking. But puberty destroyed my face, so the one good thing I had is gone. I have 0 positive memories, it's over for me.

Childhood was cool. I actually had friends and was semi normal looking then.

Whilst reality continually forces me to accept that those halcyon days of youth are gone, I do hanker back to them.
Things just feel a bit surreal when your entire formative years things were a certain way and now as an adult they're totally different.
Are they that different for you? For me personally, the only thing that really changed is that I now have more shit to deal with and less time to cope.

Jfl at this guy @Zer0/∞ i’m wouldn’t be surprised if he is from IT with his bluepilled threads.

TRUECELS DON’T have childhoods.

My childhood was spent with drama with family and me and my brother fighting over miniscule shit, and my girl neighbors liking my brother. I mean yeah sure there were some good moments but i don’t fond over it.
Me and my siblings used to fight over the popcorn people through at us though the cage bars as they laughing at us. I used to hide and save up my excrement and try to hit them if they passed us without tossing us some popcorn.....

Me and my siblings used to fight over the popcorn people through at us though the cage bars as they laughing at us. I used to hide and save up my excrement and try to hit them if they passed us without tossing us some popcorn.....
:dafuckfeels: