Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have a disdain for low IQ people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I work with a lot of them. Im tired of hearing their obnoxious way of speaking and the stupid trivial shit they talk about. They could never understand high-level topics, so they focus on the dumbest shit. Ive also noticed that low IQ people also tend to behave in selfish ways and don't think about the long term consequences of their actions. They dont care about things like not wasting water or not littering. They are a plague on this planet. Fuck them. The ironic part of it all is that most of them are completely unaware of how stupid they are.

Funny thing is 90% of people you call stupid will react like an ape and attack you

I’m an intellectual behemoth

many of these traits are also found in mentally ill people

:waitwhat:

I work with a lot of them. Im tired of hearing their obnoxious way of speaking and the stupid trivial shit they talk about. They could never understand high-level topics, so they focus on the dumbest shit. Ive also noticed that low IQ people also tend to behave in selfish ways and don't think about the long term consequences of their actions. They dont care about things like not wasting water or not littering. They are a plague on this planet. Fuck them. The ironic part of it all is that most of them are completely unaware of how stupid they are.
Sounds just like us tbhngl

I have disdain for intellectual dwarfs

Funny thing is 90% of people you call stupid will react like an ape and attack you
brutal truth. they lack restraint while we incels have been exercising restraint every day every night

Same here.

They dont care about things like not wasting water
Water cannot be wasted though. All water will eventually be naturally recycled because of the water cycle.

I dislike bluepillers