Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does anyone else here get rejected by women on sight?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I couldn't help but laugh when it happened AGAIN. I walked into a coffeeshop and saw 2 women sitting together. I made eyecontact with one, long enough for her to do a quick, splitsecond analysis of my face. Her expression changed from neutral to disgust. She then turned her head fully 90 degrees away. I literally laughed out loud because being blackpilled has opened my eyes to the reality I've always lived in but was blissfully unaware. I had no idea that I repulsed women within the first halfsecond of them seeing me until I got red- and then blackpilled.

Back in the day, I would have been oblivious to such a brutal IOD and maybe would have approached her (say if it were a club, not a coffeeshop), gotten rejected and thought that I did something wrong again.

It's just amazing how many men aren't aware of this.

I can relate Brethren

All the time, I still asked women out though hoping to “win them over”. My last 1900 rejections were basically seeing if ANY woman would be interested.

if the girl has any smv at all then yeah insta rejection. lower smv girls give me a chance but ultimately ghost me before anything happens. and i try really hard too. i just got ghosted again just yesterday

Implicitly, yeah.

Just happened to me at a restaurant with a waitress as I was leaving

When you understand the mechanics, it really is like awakening to a new reality, as you say. I lol @ normies who don't get this, it's so funny watching them try to cope their way about.

Sometimes I just tease them a bit by just hinting at some research into attraction, the level of discomfort is palpable.

Just cope by assuming they are racist

Ugly incel men often cope by saying that they need a better personality whereas in the real world it is looks

All the time. Women actively avoid me in public.

Every woman that doens't come and ask you out is rejecting you

All the time, I still asked women out though hoping to “win them over”. My last 1900 rejections were basically seeing if ANY woman would be interested.
1900 rejections?? You serious????

Maybe she was looking at you but suddenly became shy cuz she knew she couldn't take all the BBC? You should have approached and said "don't worry baby....it'll feel good."

The worst part is there is a sub conscious and conscious element to it. Women are all subconsciously disgusted by subhuman men which manifests itself in body language. However now in this feminism paradise women know they have unlimited power to do whatever they like. And one of the best feelings in the world for women is the ego boost of rejecting men they deem below them. Women in 2018 go out of their way to destroy incels by doing things like in the OP, its better than sex for most of them. Another is loud mocking laughter which they get away with in this fucked up feminist society. 30 years ago they would be nursing a broken nose.

damn what do you look like howd you get rejected like that

They usually look at me, look away and say something to their friends, it's ovER

Idk but there 2 types of eyecontact can you maby give us a distinction between those 2 since you are a blackpill expert: one that they like you and one that they dont

Women normally do not even recognize my presence.

I look better than you and make 0 eye contact with women or men, you have to be a masochist to do it knowing the IODs are gonna come.

Of course thats how your life goes when you are truecel

Just cope by assuming they are racist
The worst part is there is a sub conscious and conscious element to it. Women are all subconsciously disgusted by subhuman men which manifests itself in body language. However now in this feminism paradise women know they have unlimited power to do whatever they like. And one of the best feelings in the world for women is the ego boost of rejecting men they deem below them. Women in 2018 go out of their way to destroy incels by doing things like in the OP, its better than sex for most of them. Another is loud mocking laughter which they get away with in this fucked up feminist society. 30 years ago they would be nursing a broken nose.

Some girls look visibly annoyed when you look at them, it's quite funny (and sad)

Some girls look visibly annoyed when you look at them, it's quite funny (and sad)
That's why you keep looking to make it more awkward.

I have had similar experiences my entire life. That on top of years of relentless bullying irreparably destroyed my self-esteem.

Yes and they do not hide their disgust fucking cunts.

Every time a woman actually pays enough attention to look at me.

I get that you're a below average ethnic oldcel and everything, but iois and iods don't really mean what psl thinks they mean. I get ioded by girls who ioi me later. Watch ugly people walk around... they don't really get ioded. Even Chads get ioied less than you would think. It's just more complicated than the psl view of the world allows. Iois and iods have more to do with whether you seem like a sperg or pussy than whether you're attractive. P in v has more to do with attractiveness.

The other thing is when you get into conversation with one (e.g. when having a haircut) and they tell you they have a bf within the first couple of sentences. They do not tell Chad they have a bf I can guarantee.

You should've gave her a death stare to scare the shit out of her

Some people are just being nice, which makes me think Im normal. I dont even make eye contact unless its necessary. But way too often I get rejected in the way you explained.

Makes me want to jump out the window

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back