Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Does anyone else think that part of their problem is women being preferred over men?

Raider919

Raider919

Conducting raids on ideological pieces of shit > )
★★★
Does anyone else have a spoiled sister who hogs all of the attention while the good deeds you've done go unnoticed, resulting in you being invalidated? All of this progressivism is dysfunctional. I also grew up in a progressive devoutly liberal place that made me hate myself for being a clean-cut white male. I've been called nuts a lot of times for rambling about this on the internet. I think all of this progress is utopian crap that needs to be abolished.

I hate feeling so related to this shit, OH FUCK I HEAR AN AMBULANCE AND A FIREFIGHTER ALARM:shock:

Sister is loved unconditionally and is supported while I rot. Yep, I understand and agree.

Sister is loved unconditionally and is supported while I rot. Yep, I understand and agree.
feminism abolition crew checking in and forming up to raid some ideological pieces of shit

feminism abolition crew checking in and forming up to raid some ideological pieces of shit
Yes, we must strike hard and fast before they have time to retaliate—no mercy for foids and male cucks.

Yes, we must strike hard and fast before they have time to retaliate—no mercy for foids and male cucks.
i wish i could make mini nuke underbelly bombs and wreck their vehicles

i wish i could make mini nuke underbelly bombs and wreck their vehicles
Yes, while we wear Enclave Power Armor, raid their homes, and stomp their pretty faces in with our metallic boots,

Sisterpill is fucking BRUUUTAAL. I'm so thankful I don't have a sister.

Once soyciety values whores more than men and their good deeds you will know that this soyciety's days are numbered it will crumble since men will stop caring and giving a fuck.

Does anyone else have a spoiled sister who hogs all of the attention while the good deeds you've done go unnoticed, resulting in you being invalidated?
Luckily my parents hate my bratty sister bitch but love me more.

Once soyciety values whores more than men and their good deeds you will know that this soyciety's days are numbered it will crumble since men will stop caring and giving a fuck.
true. especially here in burgertopia where white men are signing up for the military less [-8% over four years] and less while minorities have no real change - 2% growth. who would have thought that all of this woke pc race gender crap would make people mad at their own nation

I always thought about getting a modernized ak, armor, and a loaded chest rig and trash their shit and rig traps

I always thought about getting a modernized ak, armor, and a loaded chest rig and trash their shit and rig traps
Same. I just lack the funds and will to do so. If something like this is to be done, it must be done right and with the knowledge that there is no coming back from this. We either go in with everything, or we don't go in at all.

I'm an only child, but I have female cousins that get said special treatment despite being objectively horrible people.

I know exactly what you're saying and agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back