Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone get mean mugged or passive aggressive treatment from strangers when out in public

fallenghost

fallenghost

Recruit
★★★★
I was at the self checkout today and was facing the same direction of this happa grocery store worker that was packing fruits in stock, I wasn’t even looking at him, but I was facing his same direction as I was scanning my food to pay for it, then he got angry and slammed the fruit/vegetable cart. I looked at his direction but the coward wouldn’t look at me back. This is the second time it happened to me and it’s like I can’t even be outgoing as a loner in peace, wft is wrong with peoples brains?

You're ugly, that's it. People don't like to look at unattractive people, even other unattractive people. It sucks, but what can you do. There is no gym for your face, and surgeries are expensive and potentially dangerous.
Cope or rope.

You're ugly, that's it. People don't like to look at unattractive people, even other unattractive people. It sucks, but what can you do. There is no gym for your face, and surgeries are expensive and potentially dangerous.
Cope or rope.
But I always wear a hat when I’m out in public and I make sure to pull it down until it covers my eyebrows so that my face is barely visible and yet I’m still dealing with this shit!

Cope or rope.

But I always wear a hat when I’m out in public and I make sure to pull it down until it covers my eyebrows so that my face is barely visible and yet I’m still dealing with this shit!
Truecel trait

But I always wear a hat when I’m out in public, and I make sure to pull it down until it covers my eyebrows so that my face is barely visible, and yet I’m still dealing with this shit!
An attractive person wouldn't be doing that. Thus the people who look at you can only come to the natural conclusion that you're ugly/genetic deadend. Brutal but true. Trust me, I deal with this too, even with my own family. It sucks, but like I said before, we gotta find copes, or we just gonna rope.

Last edited:
Getting weird looks despite covering the majority of your face
Sometimes it happens to me, but I notice when I squint my eyes to make it look more hunter eyes, people don’t really try to challenge me, but I have naturally big round eyes and that’s when I notice the drama happens with strangers ridiculing me because I look dumb and gullible the way my eyes are naturally shaped, so I wear my hat they way I do and sometimes I squint my eyes depending on my mood. However since I’m a regular at some grocery stores the females notice what I do, like they can tell my eyes aren’t naturally hooded (Hunterish looking) and they look uncomfortable and that guy that snapped at me that was packing the fruits/vegetables, I can tell his a faggot/homosexual

An attractive person wouldn't be doing that. Thus the people who look at you can only come to the natural conclusion that you're ugly/genetic deadend. Brutal but true. Trust me, I deal with this too, even with my own family. It sucks, but like I said before, we gotta find copes, or we just gonna rope.
What are your copes? Give me some ideas cause my current copes isn’t really helping with my depression, I think I might smoke some weed this weekend, you know smoke away my problems

What are your copes? Give me some ideas cause my current copes isn’t really helping with my depression, I think I might smoke some weed this weekend, you know smoke away my problems
Neetmaxxing is my personal cope. I honestly don't have any advice other than to avoid people as much as possible and only go out when it is absolutely necessary and past midnight.

That’s when the negative re enforcement occurred was at midnight, also I’m already a neet and I keep being rejected for jobs, like no one wants to work or hire me. I’ve been a neet for the almost 2 years and I earn a decent amount. The problem is I want to move out because I live with toxic family so I’m trying to get and keep a job so that I can

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back