Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone go to bars or clubs to watch the zoo?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
I haven't been to a bar or club in years but I'm curious to see how things have changed. But I'll look like a creep sitting in the corner drinking alone.

I've never been to a bar or club in my life

I used to go before taking the black pill. Complete waste of time.

Peoplewatching? Yes, because I wanna learn how to be normal.

I used to go before taking the black pill. Complete waste of time.
I can't imagine why any incel would, it's just ragefuel. There's nothing but ragefuel out there. We should stay to ourselves and rot to avoid the inconveniences of this shit tier society.

If I ever get invited to go out to such places, that's usually the goal. I prefer my drinking at home, alone.

I do like to go to hookah bars and chill with some tunes or whatever on my phone, or listening to normies chat.

Last time I bothered to go to any sort of "club" was my middle school graduation where I was somewhat of a bluepilled normalfag, mostly because of therapy and chameleonmaxxing but it was just filled with obnoxious music, people in expensive clothing that is completely unnecessary to spend on and buy, much less rent. The only good thing about it was the food, but surprisingly enough I stayed until it was over because prior to this particular event I would stay for 5 minutes and get my mother to pick me up.

I never went to one. Not sure if people go into bars alone, like in movies cause I don't know anyone who would go with me