Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I turn 22 tomorrow

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
22 years of suffering. I previously planned to end it on my 21st if I didn't get a girlfriend or sex but I pussied out like I always do. Tomorrow I'll probably be alone drinking and browsing the forum since it's been years since anyone cared. I think about 6 years? You guys are the only people I have left who actually care. I know I'm new but it's true.

happy birthday in advance

I am still 21, every year I feel utterly humiliated on my birthday as I realize how little I am accomplishing

happy birthday brocel. get yourself something good to eat and take a walk at night

Neelesh I wish you a advance happy birthday.

Birthdays are always extra brutal. It's a particularly good day for normies but for us it's a terrible day

22 years of suffering. I previously planned to end it on my 21st if I didn't get a girlfriend or sex but I pussied out like I always do. Tomorrow I'll probably be alone drinking and browsing the forum since it's been years since anyone cared. I think about 6 years? You guys are the only people I have left who actually care. I know I'm new but it's true.
Do it faggot

Happy birthday, brocel

Greynigger, it nevER began for you.

Happy birthday brocel dont drink to much :feelsokman:

Savor those few years you have, before you know it, you will be 27 and then it's even more over

Your clock is literally ticking

Don't attack him
I hate everyone on this fucking forum I wish I could kill every man on here and in USA so I can have girls all to my self

I hate everyone on this fucking forum I wish I could kill every man on here and in USA so I can have girls all to my self
Ok

OK?