Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Does anyone have any experience with 21:9 Ultrawide monitors ?

Broken Man

Broken Man

Untermensch Extraordinaire
-
I'm thinking about getting this ips ultrawide monitor that has a resolution of 2560 x 1080 and refresh rate of 75hz. I've been using a poverty tier Samsung tn panel from 2010 and it's starting to look like shit tbh.

Thoughts ?

71T5fAOna1L._SL1500_.jpg

Sucks for pvp games otherwise nice

It's great if yiu want to play RPG games,story based games and mmorpgs but you should buy a 144hz monitor if you primarily play E-Sport games.

It's great if yiu want to play RPG games,story based games and mmorpgs but you should buy a 144hz monitor if you primarily play E-Sport games.

Then it should good for me I guess. I'm not into fps games that demand high refresh rate. Although, I'm worried that my gpu (gtx 770 2gb) won't be able to cope with the higher resolution.

What res do you game in and what gpu do you have ? Admittedly I need to upgrade my gpu but miners have made that uneconomical at the moment.

Jack-Nicholson-gif.gif

Then it should good for me I guess. I'm not into fps games that demand high refresh rate. Although, I'm worried that my gpu (gtx 770 2gb) won't be able to cope with the higher resolution.

What res do you game in and what gpu do you have ? Admittedly I need to upgrade my gpu but miners have made that uneconomical at the moment.

Jack-Nicholson-gif.gif
My pc is broken at the moment but I used to have a gtx 960. I'm gonna build a new one soon. I'm really into rhythm games and high refresh rates/ frames and this is why I'm using a 1080p 144hz monitor. I wouldn't go above 1080p anyway. I own a dell with an ips panel and a TV for watching Anime/movies.

I'm not sure which GPU I should buy to be honest.

1440p is good, though I wish I got a 4k instead. Also I cannot see the difference between 60hz and 144hz.

Many games still don't support it. But if you do work on your PC and love browsing the webz the ultrawide is the best thing ever. Super sexy and lots of space to have windows open at the same time.
I have one and I want to get another one. It's just so convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back