Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does anyone have no social media apps at all?

my twitter is essentially abandoned, same as my facebook. Should really deactivate those.

dont you get lonely as fuck? its day one and i want to rope

Does YouTube count as social media?

me, why would i need social media as an incel

I don't have any social media except a youtube account to comment on incel\loser videos

facebook, snapchat

I have some but I'm not using them

Telegram and protonmail, the suicidal arsenal.

dont you get lonely as fuck? its day one and i want to rope
Yea dude i deleted all my social media because i had no one contacting me on snapchat, instagram, or FB even though i had like 200 people from middle school and high school adding me. I realized these were just "acquaintances", who had no interest in me.

So i deleted the social media because it was useless and suicide fuel (everyone having fun except for me, never getting invited ever. If I got invited I would immediately accept, but never got a chance from anyone)

Its just made me more depressed i thought it would do the opposite

I have no social media account, i do have a youtube account but i don't leave comments. I got rid of reddit aswell. I do have an xbox live account but idk if that counts.

no instagram, no twitter, deactivated facebook few months back

easier to do when you're out of highschool, in highschool it feels like you need to be using them because everyone else is.

Girls these days seem to be attracted to guys with high instagram numbers

Nope only app I have on phone is mangarock an crunchyroll

Sock puppet facebook account with the name "Chris Jones" lol

Why would any sane incel use normiebook or twatter?
It's not for us

i use it to jerk off to girls who went to my highschool

I don't. Low possibility of an attractive girl writing to me and talking to anyone else is a waste of time.

I use them to stalk some people online but I'm not active on them

I'm just autistically posting songs. Using it as a blog that nobody cares about aside from a random stranger that uses the right hashtag. Imagine, that digital footprint will probably survive me (provided nuclear fusion goes mainstream, otherwise it will all die in a nuclear fire).