Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone have that Currywhore tiktok video of her confessing getting rammed in the ass by white chad before her arrange marriage?

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
There was a Currywhore tiktok of her said "Me showing up to my arrange marriage after getting rammed in ass by my white boyfriend in his car". It was posted here, and I used it every time normies told me to arrange marriage, or that curry holes aren't exclusively "Wait Cok Onli". The video has since been moved to private. But this is the link.

her username is @justbeingtash

and when you google it now, you get shit like this.

So, I think she realized that incels were watching her, and she went private.

This is the link to the original video. I don't suppose anyone here has saved it. I need it to show to normies.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@justbeingtash/video/6832777096314637574

Brutal noreplypill.

There was a Currywhore tiktok of her said "Me showing up to my arrange marriage after getting rammed in ass by my white boyfriend in his car". It was posted here, and I used it every time normies told me to arrange marriage, or that curry holes aren't exclusively "Wait Cok Onli". The video has since been moved to private. But this is the link.

her username is @justbeingtash

and when you google it now, you get shit like this.

View attachment 356471

So, I think she realized that incels were watching her, and she went private.
Good.

This is the link to the original video. I don't suppose anyone here has saved it. I need it to show to normies.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@justbeingtash/video/6832777096314637574

Blackpilling normies is pointless. They'll just keep mocking you even more. You think they're going to care even if they understand what you are talking about? lol.

Brutal noreplypill.

Good.

Blackpilling normies is pointless. They'll just keep mocking you even more. You think they're going to care even if they understand what you are talking about? lol.
My experience is that they'll eventually stop blaming you, and say something like "Well just keep trying", "Wait for the 1 in a billion chance."

My experience is that they'll eventually stop blaming you, and say something like "Well just keep trying", "Wait for the 1 in a billion chance."
Cope tbh normies are sadistic and use any new information they gained from you for their own ends and at your expense.
jfl at blackpilling normies. Normies deserve to be left in the dark and not fully aware of all the ways you can be mogged.

That whore should be doxxed and stoned to death for adultery(in minecraft survival mode) tbhngl, but in the age of whore-worshipping she'll probably get away with that shit and if the husband complains about it he'll be cancelled for "being sexist" and judging the whorefoid for her past.

Normies are worst than even Chads, they always seem to expend Incels to rise in the social hierarchy

@Reddit_is_for_cucks

@RREEEEEEEEE
@Legendarywristcel

Do either of you have the video?

Where's the video? I want to see.

I hope her parents find out and honor kill her (in Minecraft)

That whore should be doxxed and stoned to death for adultery(in minecraft survival mode) tbhngl, but in the age of whore-worshipping she'll probably get away with that shit and if the husband complains about it he'll be cancelled for "being sexist" and judging the whorefoid for her past.

Normies are worst than even Chads, they always seem to expend Incels to rise in the social hierarchy
It’s a mog or be mogged world, bully or be bullied. The strong live, and the weak die. It’s time to let go of everything and start a new. Be the bully.

this is the only reason why chads are 1% based. But when the day comes, they aren't on our side, remember that

Can someone show her husband the screens hot? Someone should send it to him.