Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone here like to eat Açaí Bowls?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
IMG 0713

IMG 0712

They are expensive but they are super delicious. I like to add peanut butter on top

Never had one. What's inside ?

Am too poor for those cant even buy much meat to testosterone maxx

Am too poor for those cant even buy much meat to testosterone maxx
Maybe you don’t need to go the gym. It doesn’t matter if you are muscular or skinny, you will still be an incel

Maybe you don’t need to go the gym. It doesn’t matter if you are muscular or skinny, you will still be an incel
Nah as long as i keep improving life will be better

i have oats in my cereal

Out of my price range and have type one diabetes

Never had one. I hear they are health food though? Do you feel better when you eat them?

Never had one. I hear they are health food though? Do you feel better when you eat them?
No, but they are very sweet. Its not healthy because it contains a lot of sugar.

No, but they are very sweet. Its not healthy because it contains a lot of sugar.
Ic. I thought it was a “superfood” or something.

Does the açaí taste good?

Ic. I thought it was a “superfood” or something.

Does the açaí taste good?
Yes, it's very tasty. Mix all of the toppings and it will be very good. I would rather eat an Acai bowl than to fuck a prostitute for free

Yes, it's very tasty. Mix all of the toppings and it will be very good. I would rather eat an Acai bowl than to fuck a prostitute for free
Dang it must be good. I’ll try one sometime. Will try to remember to let you know how it went.

Also I imagine there are a lot of hot girls in those stores :feelsbadman:

Dang it must be good. I’ll try one sometime. Will try to remember to let you know how it went.

Also I imagine there are a lot of hot girls in those stores :feelsbadman:
Yes, they are. You might be lucky to arrive at one of these shops when there are no customers. Its like 10-13 dollars per bowl

Yes, they are. You might be lucky to arrive at one of these shops when there are no customers. Its like 10-13 dollars per bowl
Gotcha. Maybe I’ll try to açaímaxx and ascend with one of them.