Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here own anything rare or unique or antique?

I had it on a dating app eight months ago, might be too soon as somebody might identify me with it.

[A dating app that I closed after being rejected by thirty women in my area might I add. Fucking cunts.]:feelsjuice:

[Then there was all the no reply backs as well, think they're too good to even reply back. :reeeeee::feelsUnreal:]

Needless to say, I've stopped using such websites, they're a waste of time and money. Nothing good ever comes from them.

Last edited:
No one will look for some obscure painting on a dating app, LMAO.

No one will look for some obscure painting on a dating app, LMAO.
I was standing in front of it actually in my profile picture. I'm an extremely paranoid person, true story.:feelsjuice:

I own an extremely good looking face,that's my pride,everytime i go out,girls stalk me ,so embarrassing

I own a few of the old thinkpads. The T400, the X201 and a couple others. I also hove a police whistle from the 1930s as well as a 20+ year old nokia brick and the original ipod.
Nice, I have a W520, still going strong as my music player. The battery still lasts 6 hours after 10 years somehow lol

I have a SNES that was purchased around 1993, I have a few props from TV shows, a game used ball from a college football game in 1998. My father still uses an alarm clock from the 1980s so I would say that is rare too.

Not really unique or antique but a 1942 Mosin Nagant with all matching parts. I just think it's a neat piece of history. I have no clue if it was used in combat but still pretty neat imo.
Not unique, not an antique, but I'd say rare. One is an heirloom (sword) given to my family by a royal family that shall not be named. The other is a Makarov pistol that was used during the cold war in one of the former USSR countries. I want to believe it was used by some long-dead KGB agent, but nobody knows for certain.
Dangg, very cool dude! Those Makarovs look nice.

I own a battered, rusty magazine from an original STG-44 my grandma owned way back in the day, until some asshole convinced her to just give it to him to destroy "nazi stuff".

How she got her hands on it I have no idea, maybe she harbored a German soldier for a while.

I have a photo of @FamilyGuy1999 refusing to suck a cock.

I own a battered, rusty magazine from an original STG-44 my grandma owned way back in the day, until some asshole convinced her to just give it to him to destroy "nazi stuff".

How she got her hands on it I have no idea, maybe she harbored a German soldier for a while.
Would cost a fortune. Although syrian war saw some stg44 and mp40's be recovered from syrian military warehouses that put a dent in price somewhat.

Not really unique or antique but a 1942 Mosin Nagant with all matching parts. I just think it's a neat piece of history. I have no clue if it was used in combat but still pretty neat imo.

Dangg, very cool dude! Those Makarovs look nice.
Get a PU scope reproduction. Still a nice thing to have, though they are still pulling out mosins from swamps and some are in suprising conditions, and carry a story.

My father has some old footbal t-shirts

I still have the original iPhone 2G.
My grandma owned a really old glass jar she put candy in. It was made in the late 1800s apparently. When my grandpa died and she said she was selling the house and didn't want to have contact with my family anymore, I secretly broke it on her as a way of saying fuck you.

My grandma owned a really old glass jar she put candy in. It was made in the late 1800s apparently. When my grandpa died and she said she was selling the house and didn't want to have contact with my family anymore, I secretly broke it on her as a way of saying fuck you.
Was your grandma a loyalist to the Empire?

Was your grandma a loyalist to the Empire?
No, she didn't know anything about Britain and only you think Canadians give two shits about the UK.

I'm using my Pi to set up a secret website and IRC server/BBS.
Nice, like a pirate box?
I have an antique German straightrazor from the mid 1800s

Last edited:
An ounce of California gold. Excavated about 170 years ago by European immigrants

Lots of old and [some] exceedingly rare video games. Mainly what I collect. Also have a couple older computers and several ancient notebooks and laptops. I used to collect antiques, and have a bunch of 50+ year old stuff, but I stopped a while ago.

I don't want to go into much detail, because some of the stuff I have (especially the laptops) have barely any to little documentation on the Internet, and I am slightly active on retro gaming and old hardware forums where I have talked about them, making it extremely easy to backtrace it to me.

Last edited:
A couple books and some old furniture. Nothing that was handed specifically to me though.