Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does anyone here think that the feds who spy on this forum are laughing at our misery?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm am positive that the feds who are being paid by the FBI to spy on this website are reading all of our posts to prevent any violence or terrorism from occurring. But I have always wondered if they actually feel bad when they come across users who are planning to commit suicide or are bullied by society for their looks. If they do think it's funny that we are being bullied and tortured by society then they have no hearts, they are evil creatures.

Or maybe they're becoming depressed bc of consuming blackpill content every day :feelshaha:

hello officers, while you are reading this some chad is plowing one of your wives as you sit here and rot with us.
Go er

They have self-selected into being federal agents. Quick google search for "federal agent personality profile" brings up this survey. Skimming through that one and the other first page search results seems to suggest that they are on average
1. upstanding citizen -> those would hate us and have no basis to relate to our struggles
2. extroverted -> same
3. agreeable -> my most disliked type of person, they would hate this site for how crass the content and how hatefilled the language is
4. willing and able to follow rules -> makes it less likely they would step outside of what is considered acceptable, even when it comes to their internal lifes, also one more trait in which the user base and feds differ, at least when we are on here. I expect most of us never had any serious problems with the law irl, we're a bunch of internally damaged, miserable virgins, not a bunch of gang members.

Don't get your hopes up, I would be very suprised if these people feel much sympathy for us.

Last edited:
Or maybe they're becoming depressed bc of consuming blackpill content every day :feelshaha:
What if we turn the feds into incels by posting more blackpill threads?? It's a possibility

I would be really curious though how exactly we are monitored. How big are the teams, how much is just an algorithm checking for key phrases in every piece of text, etc.

There should be textbooks on the typical procedure available, I would think. Or maybe you can read about their methods in detail on wikipedia :feelskek:. I'll see if I can find something fun or interesting in the future.

I'm am positive that the feds who are being paid by the FBI to spy on this website are reading all of our posts to prevent any violence or terrorism from occurring. But I have always wondered if they actually feel bad when they come across users who are planning to commit suicide or are bullied by society for their looks. If they do think it's funny that we are being bullied and tortured by society then they have no hearts, they are evil creatures.
@feds thoughts

Speaking as a fed, reading this forum is just a business matter

But when I read IncelTears, I definitely laugh at the miserable incels there