Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Does anyone know how to find a eugenic woman for breeding

WhiteAryan

WhiteAryan

Greycel
I would like to find a tall, athletic, and intelligent white woman for breeding Aryan babies to save the white race.
unfortunately I am terrible with women, but I shall still try I just want some advice.

Tyrone will breed with them, not a white sub5

Why would they breed with a sub5?

Problem is eugenic women, just like dysgenic women, want eugenic men. Men are far less picky.

Look at college volleyball teams across America. They are filled with 6'4 thick robust athletic hyperborean women.

Problem is eugenic women, just like dysgenic women, want eugenic men. Men are far less picky.
True tho I'm not too bad I just need to dress better workout and talk to women; on the plus side true eugenic women don't date the top 1% of men: even tho they still have high standards they're realistic and not stupid standards like what most women have.

Tyrone will breed with them, not a white sub5
Unironically true, JFL thinking the average foid actually cares about race and other things beyond the average female comprehension :lul: :lul:

I would like to find a tall, athletic, and intelligent white woman for breeding Aryan babies to save the white race.
unfortunately I am terrible with women, but I shall still try I just want some advice.
Stfu racist!

So you're not an incel.
Thanks for letting us know.
I am still not intelligent, attractive, or naturally athletic so, therefore, I am inferior and must breed high-quality, Aryan babies.

I am still not intelligent, attractive, or naturally athletic so, therefore, I am inferior and must breed high-quality, Aryan babies.
You went from "I'm an eugenisist and want my superior genes to breed with an athletic white woman" to "I'm inferior and therefore must breed high-quality" (which is the exact opposite of being eugenic) real fast.

Honestly dude, just delete this troll account and fuck off back to reddit. Faggot.

@DarkStarDown hey is this your alt or this your brother:feelskek::lul:

if she was eugenic she would not be breeding with you dummy

Robusto Amazon sluts

You went from "I'm an eugenisist and want my superior genes to breed with an athletic white woman" to "I'm inferior and therefore must breed high-quality" (which is the exact opposite of being eugenic) real fast.

Honestly dude, just delete this troll account and fuck off back to reddit. Faggot.
no nigger reddit cringe, plus I'm still a stone cold truecel