Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone play visual novels?

HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Transcendent Hypostasis
★★★★
They are really good copes, they are to me, the next form of literature, it is a shame that there haven't been any serious literary authors attempt to make one. But in a way literature is somewhat boring, I prefer philosophy when it comes to more high brow stuff. Actually the only fiction books I have been reading is Whatever
by Michel Houellebecq, Notes from the Underground, The Sorrows of Young Werther, No Longer human (pretty bad imo), and I will read the works of Edgar Allan Poe and Lovecraft soon enough. I really liked fate stay night, Fate hollow ataraxia, Saya no Uta, and read the first four chapters of Umineko which were long as fuck, but then got spoiled. I'm reading Subahibi right now, and I have Tsuhikime, Fata Morgana, Cross Channel, Swan Song, Dies Irae, Muv Luv on my to do list.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58372.Whatever

I don’t play visual novels, I read them

I liked Fate too , also Tsukihime and Mahoyo. I haven't seen many tbh , I would like to resume Fata Morgana sometime in the future. I'd recommend G senjou no maou

I used to a long time ago.

I'm still interested in playing all the entries in the When They Cry series by Ryukishi07 even though I stopped liking anime years ago. I just remember how good Higurashi was. I played the first Higurashi VN, but none of the others yet.

I don’t play visual novels, I read them
Same shit.
I liked Fate too , also Tsukihime and Mahoyo. I haven't seen many tbh , I would like to resume Fata Morgana sometime in the future. I'd recommend G senjou no maou
I also got recommended that, I'm actually creating a vn myself so I just need a bunch to read
I used to a long time ago.

I'm still interested in playing all the entries in the When They Cry series by Ryukishi07 even though I stopped liking anime years ago. I just remember how good Higurashi was. I played the first Higurashi VN, but none of the others yet.
You stopped liking anime? Really. I don't enjoy it as much as manga. I would recommend reading Umineko which is Ryukishi07s' greatest work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back