Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone remember Whitney Wisconsin? The OG dogpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-

She gave 10 reasons why she should fuck dogs here, this is why I brought her up in the first place. It completely passed over all the 2016-17 normies that she literally dogpilled everyone. JFL if you think the animalpill isn't true :feelskek:

She's also a living example of foid's doing foid shit, like sitting on a dildo in a McDonalds https://whitneywisconsinfans.com/mcdonalds-masturbation/, she was arrested after rubbing her cunt in a mall bathroom and telling men to smell her fingers that have been inside of it, asking to see if her new perfume smells good or not

More evidence of her and the dogpill below for those who will deny it after looking at the links I provided.

Whitney dogpill
Whitney dogpill2
Whitney dogpill3
Whitney dogpill4
Whitney dogpill5
Whitney dogpill6

Yes. I learned of someone who reminded me of Amy Lynn Lew.

Well better be a dog than an ethnic i guess ( this foids is ugly btw).

Yeah. Countless foids fuck dogs, no foids fuck actual incels. The dogpill is a fact. Furthermore, dogs are like advanced dildos that foids can also feel an emotional attachment to as I posted in that other threads. This foid was just being honest about something that normies deny

Yeah. Countless foids fuck dogs, no foids fuck actual incels. The dogpill is a fact. Furthermore, dogs are like advanced dildos that foids can also feel an emotional attachment to as I posted in that other threads. This foid was just being honest about something that normies deny
They can't deny the dogpill now since a sex worker proves it true. She also posted some catpill pictures, there was a cat lying on her boobs while the dog was going in, meaning the cat's turn is probably next after the german shepherds.

Dogs are dildos that can also eat pussy and asshole, and she can suck on it without having to pump the cum in her pussy herself. Since foids produce lots of oxytocin after sex, this will make them want to cuddle and cuddling a big dick dog is perfect for the dirty foid's mind.

Yes, slaughter animals mercilessly and skin them alive but don't you dare fuck them. That would be weird.
Ex3xwox6cmr11

She was incredibly naiive to think this wouldn't affect her in the future though. volcel if u wouldn't her

Last edited:
Yes, slaughter animals mercilessly and skin them alive but don't you dare fuck them. That would be weird.
View attachment 584774
She was incredibly naiive to think this wouldn't affect her in the future though. volcel if u wouldn't her
That's why I'm vegitarian, I love animals

JFL. Never trust a bitch named after a STATE

She openly admits that she would rather fuck dogs than ugly men, but apparently dogpill is a hoax? Normies coping hard.

Congrats on breaking the double standard :panties:
ty ty, tbh I wouldn't mind fucking aliens with higher IQ than me and I woundn't consider it human abuse, even though I hate the whores who fuck dogs I don't consider it abuse of the dog - unless she's doing something that hurts the dog, makes him uncomfortable, or she makes it neccessary for the dog to fuck her in order to be fed, etc

ty ty, tbh I wouldn't mind fucking aliens with higher IQ than me and I woundn't consider it human abuse, even though I hate the whores who fuck dogs I don't consider it abuse of the dog - unless she's doing something that hurts the dog, makes him uncomfortable, or she makes it neccessary for the dog to fuck her in order to be fed, etc
I mean abuse is kind of a meaningless word anyways, who said dogs only had to be used to be pets you played with and kept around for security purposes? The problem with the dog pill isn't any of that, it's the fact that foids would rather fuck dogs then men. Even chads are getting cucked by scooby.

I mean abuse is kind of a meaningless word anyways, who said dogs only had to be used to be pets you played with and kept around for security purposes? The problem with the dog pill isn't any of that, it's the fact that foids would rather fuck dogs then men. Even chads are getting cucked by scooby.
Once genetic engineering becomes available to the public, women will reject natural Chads with eight inch dicks and demand Chads who were designed from birth to have horse dicks instead

Sexual selection will lead to extinction!

Once genetic engineering becomes available to the public, women will reject natural Chads with eight inch dicks and demand Chads who were designed from birth to have horse dicks instead

Sexual selection will lead to extinction!
Foids would rather be extinct then fuck average men so they'd hold out if they found chad with a horse cock then had to go back to natural 8 inch.

Foids would rather be extinct then fuck average men so they'd hold out if they found chad with a horse cock then had to go back to natural 8 inch.
Millenia of progress will be for nothing if we don't get women under control

The only problem with the dog pill is that men are into weird animal shit too, take furries for example

there is a whole market of dog dildo.

guess who is the primary consumer,

foids have always been sloots