Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does autism affect your looks?

Does autism affect looks?

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Everytime I see an autist they look they been in a fucking bus accident or some shit, do you believe autism affects looks or am I trippin?

I think it might be similar to down syndrome people but way more varieties of autism defects (facial and body).

My brother is autistic and he facemogs me while being fat. I'm taller than him though.

I think it might be similar to down syndrome people but way more varieties of autism defects (facial and body).
Autism is just demo game version of down syndrome or a underdeveloped version of down syndrome

Kinda like how spics are off brand curries

If you look at SPEDs more than half of the time they are below subhuman

Last edited:
no
Alexander the Great and Augustus were autists (as were all great men of history) and those two were described as moggers

no
Alexander the Great and Augustus were autists (as were all great men of history) and those two were described as moggers
I doubt

They were likely spergs which is a seperate version

I don't know anything about autism but I swear a lot of autistic white guys I see have the same face to an extent. I don't know if it's literally a phenomenon that comes with it or if their face fat kinda smooths out the features to the point of being the same chubby expression but surely someone here must know what I'm talking about.