Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does Cyrax mog you?

Does he mog you?

• Yes, he heroin mogs me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No, I mog this diseased goblin

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Cyrax didnt ask
Images 6
Images 7

He's 4' tall btw

View: https://youtu.be/u165kwSEIy0?si=i0bIsA3VLr5sEyVV

cyrax-didnt-ask-gif.1090928
hes a chad. look he knows he looks good

No, I actually do mog Cyraxx. I think a decent portion of this forum does in fact. He is a mutated product of incest, 4 foot tall turbomanlet very ugly with terrible teeth, scabs everywhere, extreme mental illness and drug problems, and his hair is messed up because he pulls the strands out.

The only reason Cyraxx ever got a gf was because of his online presence and it didn't even last very long because he would hit her and treat her poorly. And she was also a very rare specimen herself, because she was also severely mentally ill. Not to mention he has been catfished by his trolls a lot too so those don't count as real relationships either.

No, I actually do mog Cyraxx. I think a decent portion of this forum does in fact. He is a mutated product of incest, 4 foot tall turbomanlet very ugly with terrible teeth, scabs everywhere, extreme mental illness and drug problems, and his hair is messed up because he pulls the strands out.

The only reason Cyraxx ever got a gf was because of his online presence and it didn't even last very long because he would hit her and treat her poorly. And she was also a very rare specimen herself, because she was also severely mentally ill. Not to mention he has been catfished by his trolls a lot too so those don't count as real relationships either.
Holy shit even this dysgenic midget heroin addict gets to have a girlfriend and I don't. It's over.