Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does dan bilzerian have the best life on earth?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
He fucks 5 girls a night(what he claimed) and most of them are gigastacy tier
Just does whatever the fuck he wants, travels the world on huge yatchs and jets, fuck stacies and eats top quality food

Who?

Also hard to believe. He is either exaggerating or is a chad chadmaxxing because he is afraid of being incel in any way or seen as such.

Normally Chads are like women, they are used to unlimited supplies of love and sex so they don't indulge in it heavily nor value it much. Attention is often better and harder to get even for them and lasts longer in your head at that point.

It's like a person who has access to good food because money gorging just because they can. No, they eat normal portions because they know they will have more. Meanwhile other people have nothing or just low tier garbage food, those would gorge.

JFL at a chad acting like an incel trying to make up for lost time in a new body. Maybe the guy was social-blocked at one point.

Any random teen Chad has it way better than that moneycoper.

who is dan Bilzerian ngl

From what you've said, I'd say yes he does have the best life.

I would kill to live his life.

Who? And it depends on what's a "gigastacy" My type tend to not be other's 9s and 10s but other's 5s 6s and 7s.

Who?

Also hard to believe. He is either exaggerating or is a chad chadmaxxing because he is afraid of being incel in any way or seen as such.

Normally Chads are like women, they are used to unlimited supplies of love and sex so they don't indulge in it heavily nor value it much. Attention is often better and harder to get even for them and lasts longer in your head at that point.

It's like a person who has access to good food because money gorging just because they can. No, they eat normal portions because they know they will have more. Meanwhile other people have nothing or just low tier garbage food, those would gorge.

JFL at a chad acting like an incel trying to make up for lost time in a new body. Maybe the guy was social-blocked at one point.
You are 100% right. He is not a chad, never claimed he was
He is just the hugh hefner of our time. Hosted parties with 300to 10 girl to male ratio. Insane status etc

He is just the hugh hefner of our time. Hosted parties with 300to 10 girl to male ratio. Insane status etc

Yea and he also lost $40 million in a year and is RENTING "his" mansion

Yes. Anyone who says otherwise is a sentimental foid worshipper cuck.

Who? And it depends on what's a "gigastacy" My type tend to not be other's 9s and 10s but other's 5s 6s and 7s.

That's because your brain copes for you that you feel better. Same with ugly guys who love landwhales.

Like, I started to ignore gigastacies early because they ignore me anyway. Now I feel actually more attracted to Beckies. Just a cope, my brain wants me to think that I could be able to get the attraction of the foids I find the most attractive.

Last edited:
He lives life of god.

Sounds like a lucky redpiller with cash and socialmaxxing got his bs to work.

He's getting sued and committed tax fraud. Same situation as his father.

You guys are seriously naive if you think he’s living the life, presented on instagram.

Dan Bilzerian is a meme.

He got his body by using steroids probably. Also, I heard that he was debunked, everything he shows is actually rented and he lived or still lives off of debt. I don't say he doesn't have a good life, but you can clearly see the guy tries as hard as he can to prove something. A real Chad doesn't need to prove anything, it is obvious. He clearly was unsuccessful in his youth and he tries to make up for it now. He roidmaxed and beardmaxed.

he is beardfrauding and moneymaxxed

I genuinely think Bilzerian is one of the luckiest people on earth. Imagine being born into wealth like him and never having to work a day in your life, and you can just buy cool shit, along with looking like a literal, walking Chad stereotype.

I wouldn't spend a life like his by being a degenerate all day though.

He is rivaled by Gordon Ramsay, who is just an older giga Chad who already settled down and uses his millions to travel around the globe.

I'd love to be in his shoes. But I don't think its a fulfilling life if you fuck random hoes all the time. I'd rather settle for 1 woman that likes me for what I am and not for my money. Too bad the latter is a lie that is perpetuated by Hollywood movies :feelsseriously:

He exaggerates the girls he has fucked. You have to see from the Whore's pov as well. There are literally hundreds of thousands of whores willing to shed clothes to become somebody famous. They would take every chance to network to get a shot. Including spending a day with him. Its all a controlled media project anyway.
Any random teen Chad has it way better than that moneycoper.

Who?

are you some kind of dumbass? they don’t call him the king of instagram for nothing. he’s moneymaxxxed and looks nothing like an incel

He looks goofy sans beard, and has been roiding for at least 15 years now.

I think his goal was simple, display and market the lifestyle any red blooded sub-30 year old male dreams about. The Entourage lifestyle for the social media age in a picture-a-day form.

Last edited:
Didn't he get exposed as a fraud recently?