Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does depression's low iq go away?

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★
do each of these cognitive deficits 100% lift during remission?
Tried looking at reddit but all I get are ChatGPT responses with some gay ass links and copy and paste of google snippets (god I fucking hate those)

Verbal IQ (forget names, words, and even numbers)
Episodic memory (I forget what I was doing and what I have to do next)
Psychomotor retardation

All the reddit fags do is just copy and paste something they read on an academic journal, or better yet... you'll see the typical "I'm wondering that too!" nigga response... like STFU bro why'd you even type that you fucking idiot

No I don't think so
Depression IQ is brutal

its permanent

do each of these cognitive deficits 100% lift during remission?
Episodic memory (I forget what I was doing and what I have to do next)
Psychomotor retardation
english motherfucker! do you speak it? gif | WiffleGif

It has for me when I've gotten better in the past, I regained the sharpness I usually had. I'm experiencing it again now for a while though.

It has for me when I've gotten better in the past, I regained the sharpness I usually had. I'm experiencing it again now for a while though.
oh ok thanks man, what about recalling words? or just verbal memory? does that come back to normal? I honestly don't mind depression, it's not affecting my self worth like any of that leftist crap, I still have the same confidence in understanding socitey.

It does go back to normal but you have to engage yourself cognitively.

It does go back to normal but you have to engage yourself cognitively.
Dude, thank you. I have been noticing this a lot substantially since I have been exerting more effort to do more things now. Shit like browsing here and coping with brocels makes me realize that there is (and not to sound blue/redpill) hope in certain domains that I favor in life.

My mind has become less foggy and I am not as tired all the time as I was a few weeks ago, there is some recovery.
As for verbal intelligence if you don't have many social interactions it will go down regardless

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back