Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does gymcelling/maxxing make you feel better about yourself and your body, even if it doesn't result in success with foids?

observeroflife

observeroflife

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm too far gone as a short autistcel to have foids want me even if I gymmaxx, my bone structure is so fucked that I wouldn't be able to achieve true aesthetics either - but I think that muscular bodies still look really good. To those of you in a similar position who've trained hard and gained muscle, has it made you feel better in any way, and if so, in what ways? Is it worth doing? Thanks

I quit gymcelling because it's simply too much effort for too little change. I'm chronically depressed so I have to choose wisely where the little effort I can muster goes to.

I quit gymcelling because it's simply too much effort for too little change. I'm chronically depressed so I have to choose wisely where the little effort I can muster goes to.
I understand, I'm in a similar position with regards to energy/effort

I'm too far gone as a short autistcel to have foids want me even if I gymmaxx, my bone structure is so fucked that I wouldn't be able to achieve true aesthetics either - but I think that muscular bodies still look really good. To those of you in a similar position who've trained hard and gained muscle, has it made you feel better in any way, and if so, in what ways? Is it worth doing? Thanks
Is better to be a slim-gymmaxxed shortcel than a fat shortcel of course that will increase your SMV even if won't be enough to atrack foids. However, such things should be done for yourself and your health. As a fat shortcel you will suffer more depressions(yes, fat people are more depressive).
In other hand you can make friends at the gym and that would help you to fight toward loneliness.

Is better to be a slim-gymmaxxed shortcel than a fat shortcel of course that will increase your SMV even if won't be enough to atrack foids. However, such things should be done for yourself and your health. As a fat shortcel you will suffer more depressions(yes, fat people are more depressive).
In other hand you can make friends at the gym and that would help you to fight toward loneliness.
I'm not really fat atm, my BMI is on the cusp of overweight, I have some muscle but look stocky as there's a lot of fat to lose on top of it (probably 10-15kg before abs)

I think I'll probably go for the gym way of life

I've got some equipment at home including a squat rack + bar + weights, so it's not much effort for me to use it. If I had to walk a mile to gymcel then I wouldn't do it. And yeah it makes me feel better, got nothing else to do.

For me its the opposite. Gymcelling is one of the few reasons I probably haven't roped yet. The endorphins and work out highs I get help with my depression.

The endorphins and work out highs I get help with my depression.
Everyone talks about that but I never noticed that much tbh. I think depression + destroyed dopamine circuits prevent me from doing so.

It does make me feel better, for a time- until I remember how pointless it all is. I could gymcel until I look like superman, it would change little. Foids hardly care at all about a man's strength, muscles, and fitness levels.

It does make me feel better, for a time- until I remember how pointless it all is. I could gymcel until I look like superman, it would change little. Foids hardly care at all about a man's strength, muscles, and fitness levels.
You don't do it for foids.

There are too many of my fellow cels that are merely simps in waiting, as opposed to actually blackpilled. "I can't get a woman so everything is pointless".

I have sporadic depression too. Workouts and my collecting cope can only go so far. That said, if everything is truly meaningless without a foid than you might as well rope.

You don't do it for foids.

There are too many of my fellow cels that are merely simps in waiting, as opposed to actually blackpilled. "I can't get a woman so everything is pointless".

I have sporadic depression too. Workouts and my collecting cope can only go so far. That said, if everything is truly meaningless without a foid than you might as well rope.
Yeah, I know I shouldn't be doing it for foids, but it's just demoralizing to know that I could gymcel until I look like Ivan Drago, meanwhile the skinnyfat Becky who never does anything more strenuous than carry groceries still SMV mogs me to the next galaxy and back :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yeah, I know I shouldn't be doing it for foids, but it's just demoralizing to know that I could gymcel until I look like Ivan Drago, meanwhile the skinnyfat Becky who never does anything more strenuous than carry groceries still SMV mogs me to the next galaxy and back :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Which is why I call women full of shit whenever they attempt to garner sympathy regarding their supposed loneliness or temerity to criticize any cel unable to get laid.

Its equivalent to a trustfund baby walking by a homeless, paraplegic ex-veteren on the street and chastising him for being lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back