Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Does having dark skin really make you less attractive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36097
  • Start date
Deleted member 36097

Deleted member 36097

Self-banned
-
He’s dark skinned and ethnic so according to the blackpill he about loses 3 points.

Keep that in mind he’s actually a black tribesman from northern east Africa.

Although he looks pretty white so he probably can run exotic jbw bbc game theory?
What do you guys think?

777D7DE7 6AC5 49B2 B10B 97A1708BF51C

Is water wet?
Is fire hot?
Is shit smelly?
Are niggers ugly?
Are jews greedy?

No. Your physiognomy and skin tone invariably go together in a sort of deep but ineffable Platonist sense. That's why people who lighten their skin always look weird and kinda "off." I've NEVER desired lighter skin ewww ewww eww.

He looks like younger darker Clint Eastwood.

No it doesn't. That african american actor Nia long from Friday can get this dick

dark skin doesn't effect blacks like it does for curries but its still a looksmin.

dark skin doesn't effect blacks like it does for curries but its still a looksmin.
Yes you are correct. Dark skin makes curries ugly. Light skin makes blacks ugly. (Not biracial blacks).

Can he run exotic jbw bbc theory tho?
Sure why not. Generally lighter skin is more desirable but there is a cutoff where it starts being a drawback.

dark skin male with acne = gigaover
brown skin male with acne = gigaover
[UWSL]light skin male with acne = over[/UWSL]
yellow skin male with acne = still over
White male with acne = acceptable
You sure about that :feelshaha:
14F6009B 53B3 4853 8BC9 7007C1176560

Extremes. Very dark skin is not good. Very light skin is not good either. It's something in between. Slight pale or a light tan are the better options.

Depends on your facial bone structure.

imo yes
I have barely seen black normies
You have to be thug or gym maxxed to be seen as potentially attractive cause of social expectations of being black

No, if you're a black then it's normal, but when curries or ricels and other ethnics have dark skin, it makes them look like subhumans. I'm glad that atleast my coloring is great tbh, because without it i would've rope long ago

To white and Asian women, yes. Mostly sheboons and goblinas will give dark skinned men a chance.

Depends on facial bone/facial features, like with the albino black images above
They are obviously black despite having literal white skin (just look at the nose, lack of a Nasal Bridge, and full lips) (generally, black features are considered less attractive for other races, hence attitudes whenever a black mixes with other races versus a white), but
He’s dark skinned and ethnic so according to the blackpill he about loses 3 points.

Keep that in mind he’s actually a black tribesman from northern east Africa.

Although he looks pretty white so he probably can run exotic jbw bbc game theory?
What do you guys think?

View attachment 503439
The dude in the op if whitened up, could slay I guess, has "Caucasoid" features and soft hair. Skin tone alone is not a good determination variable of the ability of being attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back