Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does he mog you?

I mog him because I still have hair :feelsautistic:

What the fuck is this shit? The day I get to count the times this man mogs me, the fucking universe will end.

He's bald but he still mogs me facially.

people like this who say they had shitty starts and thats why they make minimum wage at the grocery store are fucking full of it.

there isnt a single person i ever talked to who fucking hated highschool as much as me. constant pathetic anxiety, sweating and smelling like BO and knowing it, getting made fun of for armpit stains, made fun of for wearing whitey tighties, everyone calling me fucking gay, people had 10 different nicknames for me like sour cream skin, mayonnaise.... normies that say they had shitty starts were actually doing poorly at school because they had so much else going for them. I had literally nothing so I was able to focus better on grades. now people talk shit because i have a better job than them. fuck you normies i hated highschool while you were all being chads and bluepilled cucks

Last edited: