Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does he mog you?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
@wereq @Chudpreet @curryboy @Destroyed lonely @IncelKing
800px Aziz Ansari 2012 Shankbone

Average subhuman
? he's not a subhuman, when I glazed my eyes upon him I thought he was kinda cute. When you see a subhuman you want to vomit, shut the f up fakecel animecel

yes, he does mog me even with his shit pheno and Im white, that should tell you enough brrr:feelsbadman:

im same level as him

lying ass crakka i heavily doubt this
curry in op is a cutecel, youre probably an ethnic living in a curryland with an idealised vision of white men, I look like a fucking deep sea creature

curry in op is a cutecel, youre probably an ethnic living in a curryland with an idealised vision of white men, I look like a fucking deep sea creature
I live in the US and 95% of whites mog this guy also this nigga is not a cutecel he has rapist looks

Mogs me into oblivion.

@SlayerSlayer
this boi giving gay fakecel vibes :feelssus::feelssus:

? he's not a subhuman, when I glazed my eyes upon him I thought he was kinda cute. When you see a subhuman you want to vomit, shut the f up fakecel animecel
foid

"kinda cute" :feelsseriously:

I think me and him are roughly on the same tier. 3/10

"Thought he was kinda cute" ? Faggot detected :feelsPop:

Could also be language barrier.
I don’t think so, his other posts don’t indicate that, plus he uses “y’all” as well which is a tranny trait