Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does japanese female have extra lubrications around hindu boy?

T

True grit

Waiting for info.
-
Let me explain, japanes boys are too nerdy, while tamil hindu has combination of jock cricket prowess and fine education, as such japnases foid might be attracted to us, does thismake sense?

dont clown on me please, im just desperate and looking for answers.

you writing vERy similar to anothER bannednigger

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHGHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Mods should ban this troll already

@indian dude @Gujarati
Writing like these two usERs

Highly doubt it bro. Japanese are very racist. I watched some walks through Tokyo districts, what surprised me is amount of short/fat/ugly men walking hand in hand with decent looking foids.

Highly doubt it bro. Japanese are very racist. I watched some walks through Tokyo districts, what surprised me is amount of short/fat/ugly men walking hand in hand with decent looking foids.
Foids are foids regardless of color i suppose :feelsbadman: i always thought there was sexual tension between hindu boys and japan female but guess im wrong:fuk:

I'm troooooooooling aarrrgrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hindus and polish are brothers, please dont make fun like this or imply im dindu or black
OvER for us, but facial features are undeniably similar

K pajeetNIGGER, No hindu dindu niggers are repulsive to noodlewhore

No, this is cope

Absolutely not