Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does sex in lucid dream count as ascension?

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
Some people can't imagine themselves having sex. So if some were to super imagine themselves having sex, they would mog those other guys. I had a lucid dream this morning. A womAn was standing infront of me. (In lucid dream) I said to myself "Go on, grab her shoulders" So I did... WiThOuT pErMiSsIoN :soy: What happened next was incredible. Her blue lapel started glowing cyan. Air wooshed around my palms, simulating mass. It all overloaded my senses which woke me up.

I did not have sexual intercourse with this womAn.

Last edited:
Of course it does. Just as dreaming about having a job makes me employed.

Yes that means ur a fakecel!!!

No.

It's time for the next bit, isn't it...?

Some people can't imagine themselves having sex. So if some were to super imagine themselves having sex, they would mog those other guys. I had a lucid dream this morning. A womAn was standing infront of me. (In lucid dream) I said to myself "Go on, grab her shoulders" So I did... WiThOuT pErMiSsIoN :soy: What happened next was incredible. Her blue lapel started glowing cyan. Air wooshed around my palms, simulating mass. It all overloaded my senses which woke me up.

Nope but if you have lucid sex dreams, you ascend to wizard status even if you are below 40 years old.

You are virgin until you put your prick in foid's pussy.

Hi would like you to join my thread on lucid dreaming sex. I feel it is the best way for an incel to cope with lonleyness we might as well develop a really effective and simple system that enables ones chances of having them more often.

I can't have schizophrenia. I have Vitamin D tablets.
those two statements have nothing to do with each other
and non sequiturs are a sign of schizophrenia

I always snap out of somewhat lucid dreams if I get anywhere near to sex

Of course it does. Just as dreaming about having a job makes me employed.
:feelskek:

I had wild lucid dreams, it felt real but again how would i know how realistically feels when i never experienced it in real life, brain replace sensations with something i experienced in real life, which is probably not even close to real thing.

Yes, get the fuck out of this forum

it does count. good job,:feelsokman:

you are no longer an incel, delete your account and don't post here anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back