Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does she look Jewish?

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-

Last edited:
I could see it

very bad quality picture + she does look jewish, you can tell from her mid face area and the nose but who knows

like MOSSAD psyops in Hamas DISCORD server doing BAR NITZVAH circunciding!!! FOIDCRACY

YOU KNOW WHY JEWS MALIOS DO CIRCUMCISION? Yess!!!! LISTEN!!! BECAUSE jew foids always demand 10% discount!!!!

Possibly, yeah- need a more higher quality image before making a judgement though.

If I had to guess, off of a whim, and on a gut reaction: I'd say so. She definitely has Jewish features and doesn't look entirely Danish.

looks lighter and more nordic than most ashkenazi, she could be half jewish half nordic

Not only a jew, also an rat face

She's a kikess. The hook nose and the weaselly rat face are the only things that are honest about the kikes. That's why they have to get facial surgery to remove such dead giveaways.

Probably michling or something