Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does the average Irish really despise England or it's just internet larpers?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Specially on reddit :)soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:) you get the image that most Irish are very militant and anti-English and hate everything about England. They do shit like glorifying the IRA or celebrating the queen just died. However considering reddit attracts the scum of Earth I assume that the average citizen of Ireland isn't as retarded and have a normal conversation with an English person without seething. Is hating England seriously (not as a meme or joke) a real thing in Ireland or is mostly Irish-American kids and Irish SJWs who never leave reddit/twitter/tumblr larping?

Specially on reddit :)soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:) you get the image that most Irish are very militant and anti-English and hate everything about England. They do shit like glorifying the IRA or celebrating the queen just died. However considering reddit attracts the scum of Earth I assume that the average citizen of Ireland isn't as retarded and have a normal conversation with an English person without seething. Is hating England seriously (not as a meme or joke) a real thing in Ireland or is mostly Irish-American kids and Irish SJWs who never leave reddit/twitter/tumblr larping?
I'm from Ireland.

Most Irish don't these days. It's just a larp.

They watch English TV and watch English pro Sports.

They are even mourning the Queen's death right now.

@Murdoch89
@AutisticBeast

I'm from Ireland.

Most Irish don't these days. It's just a larp.

They watch English TV and watch English pro Sports.

They are even mourning the Queen's death right now.
like tamed dogs :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Irish and British are pretty much the same shit. Irish having proto negroid DNA or whatever is just British propaganda.

England has accompanied Ireland since 1169 and has killed millions of us mostly by famine

I am from one of the more extreme areas of Ireland in regards to Irish republicanism. It depends on the generation, for example my 64 year old father has a lot of bitterness towards the British, the police and army as he grew up in 70s and 80s when Northern Ireland was a warzone. I never grew up with that and I even lived in England for a while so I don't have that history of bitterness. However I do have a dislike of Ulster Protestants who I share a country with, they are very difficult to like.

Regarding the Irish Republic, there isn't really much anti British sentiment there as there hasn't really been any conflict there since the 1920s. They often snear at republican Northerners but they have no room to talk as they never grew up in a warzone like someone in Belfast did.

Absolutely the loving english boots they walked all over us