Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does this happen in your country?

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
This brand of junk food in Spain is literally called "little congolese" and the mascot is a congolese nigger :feelskek:

These are all changed now:

DtK3ovdWwAAkCRa

X3nqkYq

Cbc5f167 88b1 4b81 82c5 86207edae49b
Betonghaltagarna igen

Axzx1YM 700b

SecondColumn 16x9

Last edited:
In the heigherlands we have a holiday called sinterklaas which is just early christmas and santa claus has slaves instead of elves :feelshaha::feelshaha:

that nogger candy bar looks like it should be on a spray paint can
It's ice cream. And they discontinued it because an "afro-Swede" thought it was racist.

Nope my country is a respectable nation that publicly chastises women.

This brand of junk food in Spain is literally called "little congolese" and the mascot is a congolese nigger :feelskek:
View attachment 916307
When i was in spain everything was mostly labeled negra, Even the wine bottles had negra on it which means black, But no we dont havebased shits like this in our country, It would be funny to ask if they want a nigger xD

We used to before the commies and niggers got rid of it (Niggers are too stupid to know what communism is they just like victimhood). My parents went 50/60 years of calling these niggerkisses and ignoring the "racism" behind Sinterklaas/black pete. It's so strange how quickly they conformed to these leftists when they started complaining about it, "rebellious generation" my ass. The only thing they rebelled against was the shit that the MSM told them to rebel against like "racism" and "apartheid" and "the patriarchy".