Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this mean I’m compressing my carotid arteries right? [ Need rope help gtfih ]

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
After a few seconds I start to feel like everything is fading away and I’m drifting to sleep kinda but different. And when I stop I get the feeling like you get when you wake up from a nap and you’re all dazed and confused. Does this mean I’m doing it right?

Sui is the only way out, based trucels will help a brother ascend from this hellish realm and into the void.

probably? I'm not a doctor though so idk

It's not worth it, don't become a vegetable.

It's not worth it, don't become a vegetable.
I’ve planned this out for months, I’m trying to be as careful about this as I can. That’s why I haven’t done it yet. I need to do it somehow though with what’s available to me.

You should ask this on SS. They would have a better idea.

You should ask this on SS. They would have a better idea.
They don’t respond much, they’re more concerned about talking about death than actually trying to make it happen.

just use a shotgun bro, you wont have to worry about fucking it up

But its bettER not to do it at all bro, suicide is cucked imo, society broke you down and you quietly self deleted, total loss to you

Last edited:
My Method of choice would be to yeet of a high enough bridge and do a frontflip
friends mom GIF

just use a shotgun bro, you wont have to worry about fucking it up

But its bettER not to do it at all bro, suicide is cucked imo, society broke you down and you quietly self deleted, total loss to you
I want to ER but I can’t, no access to firearms.

After a few seconds I start to feel like everything is fading away and I’m drifting to sleep kinda but different. And when I stop I get the feeling like you get when you wake up from a nap and you’re all dazed and confused. Does this mean I’m doing it right?
come to pattaya with me instead of roping yourself retard

@suicidecase might be able to help you.

Just curious. Is this a partial suspension hanging or the night-night method?

Just curious. Is this a partial suspension hanging or the night-night method?
Partial suspension, laying down.

I have no first-hand experience, I'm a coward. I have randomly lost consciousness a few times though.

OP, don't kill yourself. There's no point. Unless you're in chronic physical pain or are quadriplegic or something. Just take some anti-depressants to numb the suicidal ideation (that's what I do) and do whatever the fuck you want with your life. You can kill yourself when you're older, that's what I'm doing. You get one life and then there's nothingness, forever. It's irrational to kill yourself.

Have you read Camus' Myth Of Sisyphus? I recommend it. It's fairly short.