Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does this post from /r/shortcels prove beyond a shadow of a doubt the dickpill is real?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
Deleted member 23944

Deleted member 23944

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-
I saw this posted on here a little while ago as a comment in a different thread.

This guy made a post to /r/shortcels attempting to prove the dickpill is real. Granted he has good frame and probably a decent/good face as well though he didn't show it. His post shows a slew of girls he matched with on Tinder complimenting his dick NOT his face or body right out of the gate. This is my first time seeing stuff like this before. Does this prove that dickgame is real on Tinder?

He also has more posts on his reddit account showing similar reactions on Tinder.

There are some smart users here who still say the dickpill is little more than a meme and doesn't really matter that much at all. I'd really like that to be the case considering my dick is not even close to big but I don't really see it. Frankly your dick is the most sexually dimorphic part of your body (obviously) to say it to say it doesn't matter or at all or only a very minuscule amount just seems off-base. There's a long evolutionary track that's the cause for human males having much bigger dicks than apes for instance. One of the prominent reasons for said evolutionary divergence is supposedly female sexual selection.

My synopsis is that between 20-40% of women who are major size queens and care about it a lot while others care about it less perhaps maybe a lot less.

TL;DR: Guy uses sexually suggestive picture of himself in boxers as Tinder pfp, girls message him instantly about his dick suggesting that "dickgame" might be real, there's an evolutionary track of dick size development across humans linked to (at least partially) to female sexual selection.

Last edited:
If you have a penis above 8 inches theres no way you can be incel, I'm sorry but its true.
For guys like that no matter how ugly they are they can just show their dick and the girl would be ready to fuck

Dickpill is obviously real, whoever thought not was bluepilled

If you have a penis above 8 inches theres no way you can be incel, I'm sorry but its true.
For guys like that no matter how ugly they are they can just show their dick and the girl would be ready to fuck

Nigga has a BBC along with a good frame. Show me 5'2 balding indian janitor and then we talk.

I see some users say it doesn't matter that much or really at all. @Angry_runt. @Cybersex is our hope. I think @Ryo_Hazuki said in the past that it basically doesn't matter really at all in the past.

giga cope, it always matters. If you're Chad of course a 5 inch dick won't make you incel but girls still care about dick size

Over for small flaccid dickcels.

Damned grower genetics pewpew.

giga cope, it always matters. If you're Chad of course a 5 inch dick won't make you incel but girls still care about dick size
I agree I'm just curious as to what users would say or argue in response to a Tinder experiment like this.

Nigga has a BBC along with a good frame. Show me 5'2 balding indian janitor and then we talk.
Isn't "BBC" just an extension/specialization of the dickpill. Obviously most of us aren't really in the same boat as a 5'2 balding indian janitor. There are probably some people that have a big dick and other halos.

I agree it won't help a 5'2 balding indian janitor.

Last edited:
i literally have no good things going for me lol. tiny, and i mean "as small as it can be without medically being a micro" penis, manlet, no face, no social skills, low iq.

When she sees your face

lol at not mentioning me

no point in looking for a relationship when you have a small dick.even if you manage to get into one out of some miracle it's gonna be complete shit

lol at not mentioning me

no point in looking for a relationship when you have a small dick.even if you manage to get into one out of some miracle it's gonna be complete shit
Sorry I mentioned the comment, but I forgot you posted it lol.

Not much of an experiment if he doesn't show his face. A gymcel could post a headless pic of his body on Tinder and get a bunch of matches and lewd comments, proving only that some foids like muscles.
Unfortunately we are as attractive as our worst feature.

What are you basing this on?

You should be at least above average in dick size. Most foods have access to ideal genetically superior males that also have huge dicks.

Holy fuck he can literally fuck his own ass it's reaching all the way around.

Not much of an experiment if he doesn't show his face. A gymcel could post a headless pic of his body on Tinder and get a bunch of matches and lewd comments, proving only that some foids like muscles.
Unfortunately we are as attractive as our worst feature.
There's that horseface guy with the god-tier frame who got some matches on Tinder in that one experiment. Do you not think something similar could work here? Maybe for a guy that has a 4-5 face?

There's that horseface guy with the god-tier frame who got some matches on Tinder in that one experiment. Do you not think something similar could work here? Maybe for a guy that has a 4-5 face?
It would be interesting if incels were to start big dick frauding on Tinder and try to get dates out of it. I doubt it would work but it could be interesting. Imagine getting dates and showing up with a sock or whatever in your pants and then rejecting the foid while she thirstily tries to get you to fuck her. It would be an epic catfishman-tier experiment and much better for exposing whores on video. This should be easily doable if women are that much into big dicks.

One need to be low IQ to say that dick doesn't matter if you need DICK to do sex and therefore to not be an incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back