Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your autism make a difference with women?

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
Mine doesn't, as I'm a legit deformed freak of nature that makes the rest of you look great in comparison. No social skills could save me. Where my autism fucks me over is in employment situations primarily, but also going grocery shopping, or outside at all really.

No because I don’t have autism

is your autism professionally diagnosed ?

According to many studies, autism in women doesn't affect her reproductive chances while autistic men rot (70% of us IIRC)

Yes it does it dooms you even if your normie.

well i don't have autism , but i'm socially retarded

Where my autism fucks me over is in employment situations primarily, but also going grocery shopping, or outside at all really.
I think it's also looks
autistic chad is perceived as a misunderstood genius and gets employed readily to be a poster child for a company
autistic incel is perceived as lazy and stupid and can't find employment because it's lookism from the bottom to the top

I think it's also looks
autistic chad is perceived as a misunderstood genius and gets employed readily to be a poster child for a company
autistic incel is perceived as lazy and stupid and can't find employment because it's lookism from the bottom to the top

If you're normie looks then it does

obviously. if ur a non chad male with autism then all foids hate u

I looked better in the past so probably back then, but now I'm just truecel.