Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dog moms. Is dog culture population control?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
There’s a war on humanity obviously and It’s multi faceted on the ways they de populate the earth. LGBT is one of the them but dog culture is something that’s not touched on that much on here. I find it interesting that as marriage rates are falling ,female dog ownership is rising. In general it seems women value dogs life’s over the average males lifes. From my research this dog culture phenomenon started around 2006. But If you guys start paying attention you’ll see that they push this culture through advertising and education.

Women would rather get fucked by a dog then us... let that sink in

Dog culture & dog worship seems weird to me since nobody worships pigs yet they are less violent & smarter.

There’s a war on humanity obviously and It’s multi faceted on the ways they de populate the earth. LGBT is one of the them but dog culture is something that’s not touched on that much on here. I find it interesting that as marriage rates are falling ,female dog ownership is rising. In general it seems women value dogs life’s over the average males lifes. From my research this dog culture phenomenon started around 2006. But If you guys start paying attention you’ll see that they push this culture through advertising and education.
Very good keenness OP.

But pig looks like an incel ewwwwww
I really think its due too pigs being uglier than dogs which is why people care for them less.

Jews only apply population control to whites. Thats why they only promote mass migration into white and white only nations.