Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope dogpill: are dogs the only way to find any form of affection from another being?

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
because women are incapable of loving anything, even their own children, are dogs the only solution to the love problem?

Dogs are animals, the only reason they like you are because you feed them and play with them.

Dogs are animals, the only reason they like you are because you feed them and play with them.
so basically like a foid but without all the bullshit games and tricks and unreasonable demands.

with a foid you also have to feed and play with them.

unconditional love is for women, children and dogs

so basically like a foid but without all the bullshit games and tricks and unreasonable demands.

If you say that then a dog = foid. Which I don't disagree but the foid comes out on top because you can fuck it.

What I am trying to say is the dog does not love you and is a poor excuse for a relationship, unfortunately it has to be a sentient being with compatible emotions, and sex drive. Which only certain amount of men actually are living and not "NPC" as for females most are "NPC" so this being is purely theoretical until it is built by AI.

Last edited:

yes

If you say that then a dog = foid. Which I don't disagree but the foid comes out on top because you can fuck it.

What I am trying to say is the dog does not love you and is a poor excuse for a relationship, unfortunately it has to be a sentient being with compatible emotions, and sex drive. Which only certain amount of men actually are living and not "NPC" as for females most are "NPC" so this being is purely theoretical until it is built by AI.
dog has compatible emotions but not compatible for sex, no one can ascend with a dog but the do everything else emotional support should do

dog fucker maxxing