Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Dogpill destroyed me

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
[UWSL]Dogpill totally destroyed my mind. [/UWSL]
I no longer see foids as anything of value.

[UWSL]Imagine that you have chance of ascending one day, but she literally f*cked multiple dogs before you. [/UWSL]

Imagine you have girlfriend and you give her a kiss, and she literally sucked dog penises many times, and maybe just yesterday...

Imagine holding hands with woman and she masturbated a dog half hour ago...

[UWSL]My God it's disgusting. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]To that point my biggest fear was that I will have a loving girlfriend one day and I will discover she was a wh*re who f*cked 100+ guys. [/UWSL]
After dogpill it doesn't seem so bad - at least she f*cked a humans. I'm more afraid of dogpill now.

Even having virgin girlfriend doesn't guarantee she didn't suck off her dog.

[UWSL]Because of dogpill I think it's safer to f*ck prostitutes than God knows who. Prostitutes are too busy fuking clients and draining their clients pockets to think about doing it with dogs. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Some images just for keks:feelssus:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]
IMG 20210828 090429
[/UWSL]

IMG 20210828 090254

IMG 20210828 090140

till your worthiness is even less than that of a dog...

Imagine*...
Nope :feelsjuice:
Since most men are busy preventing each other from having sex, it's intelligible that foids started to fuck dogs.

we are being cucked by dogs, there is no options left for ugly men

Imagine*...
Nope :feelsjuice:
Since most men are busy preventing each other from having sex, it's intelligible that foids started to fuck dogs.
How men are preventing other men to have sex?

we are being cucked by dogs, there is no options left for ugly men
women legit want dog dick more than incel hand holding

Because of dogpill I think it's safer to f*ck prostitutes than God knows who.
i agree but i think we dont know the half of disgusting things prostitutes do for the money.

Remember the thread about whores in Dubai getting fucked by camels and various animals and sheiks shitting straight into their mouth.
That's why you should go to poor hooker around the corner who need next dose of drugs... At least she is camel and sheiks free.

That's why you should go to poor hooker around the corner who need next dose of drugs... At least she is camel and sheiks free.
Weird how some users here kiss prostitutes in the mouth when she was probably pushing her tongue inside of some guys butthole just twenty minutes ago, the more expensive she is the more demanding clientele she has.

My ugly face destroyed me

[UWSL]Dogpill totally destroyed my mind. [/UWSL]
I no longer see foids as anything of value.

[UWSL]Imagine that you have chance of ascending one day, but she literally f*cked multiple dogs before you. [/UWSL]

Imagine you have girlfriend and you give her a kiss, and she literally sucked dog penises many times, and maybe just yesterday...

Imagine holding hands with woman and she masturbated a dog half hour ago...

[UWSL]My God it's disgusting. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]To that point my biggest fear was that I will have a loving girlfriend one day and I will discover she was a wh*re who f*cked 100+ guys. [/UWSL]
After dogpill it doesn't seem so bad - at least she f*cked a humans. I'm more afraid of dogpill now.

Even having virgin girlfriend doesn't guarantee she didn't suck off her dog.

[UWSL]Because of dogpill I think it's safer to f*ck prostitutes than God knows who. Prostitutes are too busy fuking clients and draining their clients pockets to think about doing it with dogs. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Some images just for keks:feelssus:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]View attachment 485090[/UWSL]

View attachment 485091

View attachment 485092

@K9Otaku You wanted evidence? Here is your evidence.

I always knew that when these teen foids are too touchy of their dog, that is what they do, is gross because of course it is, if they are furry you can 100% expect that even more

How men are preventing other men to have sex?

By worshiping Pean holes, thus encouraging SMV boost of Pean hole and decreasing worth of male, including Pean male.

Damn those pictures are suifuel. It seems no matter how much you can accept these pills (dogpill, horsepill, grannypill, lesbian pill), the pills always find a way to destroy you further.

the dogpill is just brutal bro