Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [DogPill] I love my neighborhood dogs

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Everyday when I go out for my daily walks, I make sure to spend time with four neighborhood dogs. Petting them is lifefuel. I pet them, massge them, clean their ears, feed them at times and rub their bellies. They're always excited to see me. Best of all, they don't judge me for being a NEET subhuman truecel failure at life. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Last edited:
Mogs me, the dogs in my neighborhood viciously bark and howl at me the instant they get a whiff of my scent. I’ve had dogs leaping over fences trying to tear me into pieces

Mogs me, the dogs in my neighborhood viciously bark and howl at me the instant they get a whiff of my scent. I’ve had dogs leaping over fences trying to tear me into pieces
LOL why?

Jfl, that is my experience with dogs as well.

Animals like me, unlike people. Few days ago I pet the neighbour's dogs and we talked a bit, cool guy, he must be 90yo.

fakecel then
Stop being @autistic, you aren’t automatically a fakecel just because your brain is wired normally. Like Jesus christ the blackpill is about looks not muh stupid NT bs

Stop being @autistic, you aren’t automatically a fakecel just because your brain is wired normally. Like Jesus christ the blackpill is about looks not muh stupid NT bs
jk sorry but NTpill is brutal

same dogs hate ethnic manlets. Only reason op doesn't have problem he is in curryland so everyone being manlet means dogs never see whites so they can't become racist

For real whenever i run dogs just bark

dog haters should get the electric chair. those animals have always been kind and compassionate and loyal towards me

dog haters should get the electric chair. those animals have always been kind and compassionate and loyal towards me
Dogs are based as fuck
5fa9035c50803

Foids have also always been kind and loyal towards chads, so should we also get a electric chair for you?

I don’t fucking know, I almost got mauled as a kid by a random dog too. These mutts just hate me for some reason
dogs can smell and see your sub 5 face and short height :feelskek::feelskek:

even dogs are chad only