Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Dogpill] Woman 'arranges to have sex with dog on Instagram' to celebrate its birthday

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-arranges-sex-dog-instagram-20049937
0_JS192459835-1.jpg
0_dog.jpg

A woman is accused of arranging to have sex with a dog to "celebrate" the pet's first birthday.

Police arrested Rebekah Little and put out arrest warrants for two other men, Kevin Cook and Jerrid Cook.

According to charging documents released on Wednesday, Little used her Instagram page to arrange for bestiality opportunities at her home in Houston, Texas.

In December 2017, Jerrid Cook got in touch with her and said he and Kevin would bring their dog over and arrive at the apartment to "have fun".

Prosecutors said Jerrid wanted Ryder to have sex with a human as a "birthday present," as it was his first birthday.

All three have been charged with bestiality after arranging to have sex with the dog on December 27, 2017.

Court records say the dog, Ryder, "was not cooperating" with the sick plan.

"He was too hyper, jumping everywhere," the documents said.

Little told Houston Police that she got nervous and never went through with having sex with the dog.

She said her and Jerrid Cook ended up having sex instead.

It is unclear whether Kevin and Jerrid Cook are related.

Little's Instagram page describes her as a real estate professional, but investigators claim she also used her page to arrange sordid sex encounters with animals.

Under Texas state law, actual sex between a human and an animal aren't needed for bestiality charges to be filed.

Intent and planning are enough for felony charges, which all three have been charged with.

Bestiality was only officially banned in Texas in 2017.

Carol Alvarado, a state senator who sponsored the bill, said: "I'm glad to see it's working.

"It's unfortunate people are engaged in this type of activity."

I’m glad the dog didn’t have to have sex with that beast.

UNIRONICALLY KILL ALL WOMEN

And they think the dogpill is a meme.

ugly and entitled

also only idiot would post on instg "im doing crime, arrest me"

Women should fuck incels instead

imagine the diseases that would spread around if cuntoids tried to make dog fucking a hidden mainstream

imagine government agents desperately trying to stop it with small jail terms and failing anyway, because cuntoids just want to fuck dogs that bad

imagine the last antibiotic being wasted on stopping airborne dog AIDS

Sickening and illegal.

please leave my doggo friends in rest u bitches :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: