Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [dogpill] Woman breaks down in tears of joy after receiving golden retriever

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S95iNHkEuX4

reminder: no-one will ever break down in tears of joy over you. maybe tears of sadness if they have to pair up with you in your physical education class.

you will never receive unconditional love. that is only reserved for women, children, and animals (esp. dogs).

do you really think that being a human makes you worth more than a dog? no. you are only worth what utility you have.

76D5F047 D0E5 4DF3 9FBA FAA0B24307B9

God, as a former ”dog lover” I will never be able to see them in the same light ever again, now I see what they truly are, a waste of resources and time

I don't understand. Does a golden retriever shower more often than I do?

God, as a former ”dog lover” I will never be able to see them in the same light ever again, now I see what they truly are, a waste of resources and time

What about cats? They require less maintenance.

do you really think that being a human makes you worth more than a dog? no. you are only worth what utility you have.
You are worthless to society even if you work hard. No one cares that roads need to be fixed and truck drivers need to drive for 16 hours at a time to keep the supply chain going. A woman looks at a blue collar job haver as a subhuman that should disappear.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S95iNHkEuX4

reminder: no-one will ever break down in tears of joy over you. maybe tears of sadness if they have to pair up with you in your physical education class.

you will never receive unconditional love. that is only reserved for women, children, and animals (esp. dogs).

Mad Rainn Wilson GIF by T-Mobile

then a gang of black home invaders come in, kill the dog and rob their rich privileged asses!

That dog is gonna grow up to having so much sex.

What about cats? They require less maintenance.
I don't want pets, just the idea of having them seems cucked, what I truly desire now is a harem composed of my hypothetical daughters :feelsLSD:

And of course its a white woman too

Dogpill is too brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back