Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dogpill

R

Rambocel

Major
★★★★★
Was just watching a national news broadcast morning show. 3 whores talking most themselves and covering random shit. But then one of them got a shits and giggles moment and started putting up clips from Tik Tok with various dog breeds Photoshoped on to human models/styles.

I shit you not one of the foids said 'is it weird I find some of them hot?' The other two awkwardly paused and then we're like 'uh yeah that's another topic' but in like an understanding tone.

Conclusion: they have all been fucked by a dog

Was just watching a national news broadcast morning show. 3 whores talking most themselves and covering random shit. But then one of them got a shits and giggles moment and started putting up clips from Tik Tok with various dog breeds Photoshoped on to human models/styles.

I shit you not one of the foids said 'is it weird I find some of them hot?' The other two awkwardly paused and then we're like 'uh yeah that's another topic' but in like an understanding tone.

Conclusion: they have all been fucked by a dog
Of course they do. Their ideal partner is Channing Tatum face on a dog body. I will never let a dog lick my fucking face. I don't need to get a vaginal yeast infection transmitted from a fucking dog that ate a whale out.